Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Nootropics and RC Order
Thumbs Up 
I had some spare Bitcoins in my account and decided to splurge on a few things. I first ordered a 200mg 90 count bottle of Phenylpiracetam from Nootropics Depot. This is something I can't be without. The energy is unmatched and my brain requires high levels of stimulation to function on the level I want. 

Next, you can see I went a bit crazy:

[Image: 1P-LSD-Etizolam.png]

This is 1P-LSD and Etizolam from a vendor called the chemical collective. They're a vendor with positive feedback on Reddit and really the only game in town for 1P-LSD - an LSD analogue. Very similar to LSD and delivers a near exact experience according to seasoned users. I'll be experimenting with Microdosing as it relates to creativity, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressive responses. This will be up there as far as legendary Nootropics experiments goes. I picked up some Etizolam just because I'm out and I occasionally require heavier anti-anxiety compounds beyond Phenibut. Etizolam delivers excellent anti-anxiety effects along with a bit of Euphoria, without being too sedating. It may be necessary if my Acid experiments get out of control....lol. 

Lastly, I ordered 2 Grams Flmodafinil from MondialK. This stuff is dirt cheap compared to standard Modafinil and delivers comparable results. 

Clearly I will be doing videos on all this stuff at a later time. 

Feel free to ask any questions below or contribute with your own experiences with these compounds.

Messages In This Thread
Latest Nootropics and RC Order - by Fallon - 02-12-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: Latest Nootropics and RC Order - by lb1986 - 02-12-2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Latest Nootropics and RC Order - by Fallon - 02-12-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: Latest Nootropics and RC Order - by Filter - 02-12-2020, 09:01 PM
RE: Latest Nootropics and RC Order - by Fallon - 02-13-2020, 06:53 AM