Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good ingredients for motivation?
(03-19-2020, 12:04 AM)Bro.Jim Wrote: I was prescribed adderall for several years, then my doc got sick and had to quit, instead of finding a new doc i decided to just kick it since I knew deep down that i needed to. Definitely brutal to come off of, no motivation for a long time! Totally burnt my dopamine system! I have tried just about every dopamanergic nootropic trying to fix this problem. Most like moda, adrafinil, phenylpiracetam, ect. are nice band-aids, but not sustainable. What has been working for me though is Uridine Monophosphate stacked with CDP Choline. It doesn't give you a kick in the pants like these other compounds, but over time it actually works to repair your dopamine system. It up-regulates the dopamine system, and boosts BDNF, and neurite outgrowth. I def recommend checking it out if you need to heal your dopamine system! Uridine Monophosphate also provides great nootropic benefits like verbal fluency, speed of processing, and overall brain performance (not to sound like Ryan Michael Ballow lol).

Ah yes the ol Mr happy stack. Something I need to try. I took Vyvanse for about a year back in college.

Messages In This Thread
Any good ingredients for motivation? - by lb1986 - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Any good ingredients for motivation? - by Fallon - 03-19-2020, 05:29 AM