Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good ingredients for motivation?
(02-11-2020, 07:54 PM)Fallon Wrote: Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Bromantane, L-Tyrosine are all Dopaminergic/stimulating. Try a few of those.

L-Tyrosine made me very sleepy on its own, several times.
Yesturday i tried to include L-Tyrosine again, but in a stack this time, the sleepy effect was not there. Also included it today and no sleepy feeling either.

Yesturdays test stack was 1600mg Piracetam, 200mg L-Theanine, 400mg L-Tyrosine and one of my favourites Oxiracetam 700mg + big and very strong cup of coffe.  I found it gave me lots of energy and clear mind, and that was exactly what i was after. Had a lot to do, that required clear mind and rational thinking for prolonged period of time.  Also felt motivated, but one could also cut that Oxiracetam dose a bit, depends on a person and how often you take it i quess.
I took a blind shot with L-Lyrosine here, i was aware it could produce sleepy affect again, or even foggy head, even tho i had a lot to do. As i saw it, i had 2 options  if that went south. Would either try to correct it with something more energizing like Phenylpiracetam, or just sleep it off and do what i had to the next day as that would be an option.

Forgot to mention before, testing these stacks can be to energizing sometimes, happened with that mentioned stack. When that happens, i find that excersise helps to push that extra energy away, nice cup off tea after.

Messages In This Thread
Any good ingredients for motivation? - by lb1986 - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Any good ingredients for motivation? - by Filter - 02-12-2020, 07:09 AM