Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POWERFUL NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT
I been getting curcumin powder from a local store with suplements (origin is mostly always india, no matter where you buy it). It says organic, has a certificate heh, but i know how that goes. One farmer sprays tons of pesticides and the other across the road has organic farm hehe, and that`s a true example from nearby where i live. But i must say, those 2nd hand pesticides do taste good (they make cheeses on that organic farm among other stuff).

You could probably try nootropics depot or a source closer to you, as you dont want that stuff sitting at customs for days or longer, paying fees ect..
Till now my only source was this local supplement store, but i started with plain kitchen curcumin, as there were few small bottles sitting here for years. Even now i`ll sometimes just throw that one in a glass and drink it Tongue

btw i`m pretty sure its lowering my blood preasure.  Got it down to constant 130/90 in a short period, from before fluctuations up to 170/110 or more sometimes.  Also been waking up alot past years, atleast 10 times in about 7-8hours sleep, first 3 hours are ok then it starts. Didnt notice any big change in sleep tho, BP probably still to high. Need to stop smoking and do some regular exercise! Got lazy over the years.

Messages In This Thread
POWERFUL NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT - by Filter - 01-23-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: POWERFUL NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT - by Mags - 01-23-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: POWERFUL NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT - by Fallon - 01-24-2020, 04:01 AM
RE: POWERFUL NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT - by Filter - 01-24-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: POWERFUL NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT - by Filter - 01-25-2020, 07:20 PM