Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modvigil from afinilexpress.com
so I decided to get my first Modafinil from afinilexpress because I read a lot of positive things about it.

The delivery was fast, just 7 working days (from India to Thailand), you can pay in Bitcoin, you get a discount as well. 

Before I took my first tablet I read about Modvigil that it is not as strong as Modafinil and that it could be a fake as well. I was a bit disappointed 

and decided to take a whole tablet (200mg).

And what a big mistake I made!!!! I did not feel anything after 30-60min. But after that I could literally feel that I am "on"! I was not tired at all, I 

felt more like a robot, like a machine. I worked with some clients, did some trades online, I talked in foreign languages as it was nothing. It was 

already 8:00pm and I felt like I just woke up in the morning, not a sign of being tired. In this day (I took the tablet 6:50am in the morning) I was 

soooo productive like never before in my life. But....I took too much. I couldn't fall asleep as fast as I normally do and a woke up several times at 

night. My brain could not shut down. 

This is the strongest shit I ever had in my life. Modvigil from afinilexpress is DEFINITELY NOT a fake!!

My sweet spot might be around 100-150mg....200mg is waaaay too strong for me!

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Modvigil from afinilexpress.com - by AlphaBanana - 06-26-2019, 04:37 AM
RE: Modvigil from afinilexpress.com - by Fallon - 06-26-2019, 06:36 PM