Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Liquid02s Tianeptine Review
It sucks you can't get Tianeptine anymore because it was one of the best Noots I think I've ever tried. My main problem is Depression and not able to feel pleasure in most day to day activities. Stuff normal people find enjoyable I can't seem to find the enthusiasm. Tianeptine delivered me from that state of mind, temporarily. Actually, it even seemed to rewrite some neurotransmitters in my brain, after I would stop taking it I would still feel the anti depressant effects.

I'm talking about the Tianeptine Sulfate btw. Never did get a chance to try Sodium but I heard Sodium was faster acting and more addictive. I could take anywhere from 25 - 50mg of the Sulfate version once a day and thats all I needed. Instant relief and the world became brighter. You know there is a little opiate buzz to the Tianeptine which is nice. Higher doses increase this type of euphoria although I never pushed the limits. I used it medicinally. 

If I really wanted the ultimate boost I would take it alongside some Kratom...WOW! Ultra powerful combo and guaranteed to have a good day. 

Luckily I still have Kratom to get me through the worst of my moods. A nice red vein strain does me just right. Phenibut helps but not as much. I respond much better to opioid type compounds....

It is too bad you can't get Tianeptine anymore, I pray for the day Nootropics Depot or some other vendor restocks the supply!!

Messages In This Thread
Liquid02s Tianeptine Review - by Liquid02 - 06-25-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: Liquid02s Tianeptine Review - by Fallon - 06-25-2019, 06:30 PM