Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, oops, thread? hey, how are ya, is this thing on then? hey! wait!
hey, oops, it's not like i'm tryin' to get more free stuff, but i mean, it's not like i [don't]  barely make it month-to-month either, i'm just a peasant, see, but still!  i just had to say, fallon's a great guy!    and i was tryin' to paste what i wanted to post in the comments on the latest video, here, instead of there, so as not to , well, y'know, always be talkin' too much...anyways!  but!   as a previous winner, i think if i win again, then i'd rather not let it be known publicly, if y'don't mind my sayin' so!  just sayin'!  haha!  *peace!*
   out of like, a hundred thousand contestants, what're the chances...  i mean, it wouldn't even be fair, if i would win again,  i mean,,,but i would not mind some hi-quality kratom, hint-hint!!  that stuff is frickin' dyno-mite, man!  as it is, all's i can say is, fallon's a great guy, and nobody's that nice, he must be up-to-no-good!    just kidding, but how-does-he-do-it!    it must be nice to be such a prodigy, like some ben-shapiro-type-character..... too-tough-to-tango!  too-whip-to-wahtusi, yo!    *peace*~!   
   out of like, a hundred thousand contestants, what're the chances...  i mean, it wouldn't even be fair, if i would win again,  i mean,,,but i would not mind some hi-quality kratom, hint-hint!!  that stuff is frickin' dyno-mite, man!  as it is, all's i can say is, fallon's a great guy, and nobody's that nice, he must be up-to-no-good!    just kidding, but how-does-he-do-it!    it must be nice to be such a prodigy, like some ben-shapiro-type-character..... too-tough-to-tango!  too-whip-to-wahtusi, yo!    *peace*~!   

oops, yeah, no! what i wanna do, is, uh, find the other threads, uh, this'll take a little bit of practise, i guess- so ''who's there! show yourselves!'' - famous last words, haha!
''i'll be back!'' ''hey, i *heard that!*'' haha! **peace!** ~
Welcome my friend! As the great Wayne Gretsky said, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take!
hey man! i still gotta watch the latest video, i see! i was kidding about vampires, there's no vampires! right?
yeah and california...i mean, wow, i have said for many years now, i wouldn't go near there! but literally anywhere else first!
from michigan,it's a long ways anyways! i was there in 1985, when i was 20. it was a weird place to be, i remember that!
but so the frack is michigan, and i guess anywhere else anymore!

so what else, what. is! going! on!

it's another holiday weekend, that makes me wanna hear that song by the green day band, holiday, by the green days, haha!
i forget the words, but it was good! that band, had to come from california, didn't it! i'll admit, california was where it's at, for like ever, but actually, it's everywhere already anyways~
California is not what it used to be.Too overcrowded now with lots of degeneracy in many different forms. My family is here so more than likely I will be sticking around to see the inevitable destruction. It's unfortunate because it's one of the most diverse states for nature...but the people are strange. If I was to move permanently and I had a family and the funds to do so, a small ranch in Wyoming would be sweet!

Hopefully you're not talking about Flint Michigan!