Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yogi Tangerine Positive Energy Tea
I picked up a box of Yogi Positive Energy Tea as it was on sale at my local supermarket and replaced my morning coffee with 3 bags of the tea along with 2 tbsp of coconut oil and half a can of coconut milk blended which essentially is 'bulletproof tea' as I am on the great keto diet. I was really blown away by the long lasting relaxed laser focus feeling that the tea provided. It contains all organic ingredients including yerba mate, black tea, green tea, ashwagandha, tulsi, and some ginseng root extracts along with a couple of other ingredients at the cost of just 3.99. Fallon, you must give this stuff a go.
Interesting, I'm a big fan of Yogi teas. I have some Kava tea from them I drink at night. This could be a good replacement for coffee, personally I'm getting tired of coffee but not looking forward to the headaches from quitting. I'll check this out.
(08-17-2019, 06:50 AM)Fallon you will not be disappointed my friend Wrote: Interesting, I'm a big fan of Yogi teas. I have some Kava tea from them I drink at night. This could be a good replacement for coffee, personally I'm getting tired of coffee but not looking forward to the headaches from quitting. I'll check this out.