Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MT55 Kanna Extract
Kanna isn't typically viewed as a nootropic compound, however it certainly provides nootropic benefits. Typical doses of this particular extract is between 10mg-50mg. Kanna is a succulent native to South Africa, it has a long history of traditional use, natives usually chew the fermented plant. It acts as a natural mild serotonin re-uptake inhibitor. The effects vary with dosage, but typically it produces a mild sedation and simultaneous stimulation and a slight boost in mood. High doses of this extract give me an uncomfortable sedation for the first 10 min, then it levels out and produces a nice unique stimulation effect with a nice boost in mood. High doses also make vision crisp similar to a micro-dose of a psychedelic compound. It can be ingested orally, by insufflation, and even smoked. The method of ingestion will determine the intensity of the experience. This isn't something I use very often, but makes a nice addition to the arsenal. Definitely worth checking out!
It's on the list for sure. Have heard and read good things, I believe Lift Mode stocks the extract as well.
(03-10-2020, 05:31 AM)Fallon Wrote: It's on the list for sure. Have heard and read good things, I believe Lift Mode stocks the extract as well.
oh yea, i forgot to mention i was reviewing Liftmode's extract, it's pretty potent!
Interesting stuff sounds similar to Kava.
Boolean- it sounds like you may be taking too much. when i first tried it i took too much too and it feels pretty uncomfortable! i think the 50mg suggested dose is way too high! try 15mg-30mg