Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacking Tianeptine and Kratom
Many of you guys have reached out wanting me to expand on taking Tianeptine and Kratom together. In this post I will do just that. 

The short of it is there is nothing wrong with stacking the 2. They both hit on the opioid receptors in your brain and deliver similar effects. These effects include, pain relief, stimulation, and overall boosts to mood well being. The 2 will certainly amplify each other and deliver that classic opioid experience you know and love. 

Providing you guys with dosage information is difficult because of general tolerances across different people. Some people may have a tolerance to Kratom but no tolerance to Tianeptine. In this case I would recommend low doses of Tianeptine and your regular dose of Kratom, or perhaps half your normal dose to test the waters. The optimum dose should leave you functional, not stumbling around, nauseous, or tired. Unless of course your goal is to get completely blasted.

As you know there are 2 different versions of Tianeptine. Tianeptine Sulphate and Sodium. Sodium is VERY strong and easy to abuse. A light dose of Tianeptine Sodium is 12.5 - 30mg. A medium dose is 30 - 50mg. Anything beyond 100mg is considered a strong dose. A low dose of Tianeptine Sulphate is 25 - 50mg.

Let's say you typically take 5 Grams of Kratom in the morning. Take 2.5 Grams instead alongside a light dose of Tianeptine Sodium. This will allow you to effectively gauge the synergy between the 2 compounds. My recommendation is to try each compound separately, to understand how you respond to each. From there you can basically start mixing and matching and do whatever you want within reason. 

As a general rule you can start with low doses and work your way up by increments. Personally I'm much more haphazard with these types of compounds, less surgical. I cannot recommend others do the same but it's what I do.

Keep in mind the VERY addictive nature of Tianeptine Sodium. I went through my stash extremely fast. I will probably not be reordering for a while. I will stick to Tianeptine Sulphate which isn't nearly as addictive. The Sulphate version is longer lasting and designed for all day functional results. You really don't even feel the Opioid response until maybe 75mg, even then it's very mild compared to Sodium. Tianeptine Sodium is comparable to prescription pain killers in my opinion and can knock you straight out. My first time taking it I took too much due to fluctuations in my scale and spent a couple hours just lying in bed....LOL. The only real difference is the very short duration of Tianeptine Sodium. It only lasts 1 - 2 hours before you're forced to redose. It's not exactly ideal for pain management but can work well alongside Kratom. 

The other option is to cycle between Kratom and Tianeptine. This will allow you a tolerance break from each individual compound. I really only recommend this method if you're dealing with pain. Regular users would do better using these types of compounds sparingly, perhaps a couple times a week TOPS. The problem is it can be hard to self discipline yourself. 

That's all for now, I might expand a little more some other time.