Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bromantane Experience and Review
I am coming down to the last bit of powder from my recent MondialK order of Bromantane so here is the official review.

What is Bromantane?

Bromantane (brand name Ladasten) is a Pharmaceutical drug synthesized and prescribed in Russia (and other countries) for a condition called Neurasthenia. This condition is characterized by low energy, low mood, fatigue, and irritability.  Bromantane is often referred to as an atypical psychostimulant. Bromantane has substantial effects on the brains Dopamine system yet has not been demonstrated to cause significant negative side effects associated with traditional Amphetamine based drugs. Little is known regarding Bromantanes influence the Dopamine system. It does not directly increase Dopamine nor does it function as a Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (at least not in normal doses.) Bromantane instead exerts its influence on the expression of the Tyrosine hydroxylase enzyme - a crucial enzyme required for the production of L-DOPA, and of course, Dopamine. This downstream effect on Dopamine is most likely responsible for Bromantanes stimulating response. It also exerts influence on the Serotonin system. 

In the largest clinical trial studying Bromantane, 728 individuals with Asthenic disorder were studied. Bromantane was given for 28 days at doses ranging from 50 - 100mg and then subjects reasessed. 90.8% of participants responded favorably to treatment and showed marked improvements in asthenic-related conditions. symptoms of anxiety, depression, and sleep disorders were all improved. Positive effects remained for one month following cessation of the drug. 

Bromantane also exhibits Actoprotector and Adaptogenic properties enhancing the physical systems of the body. In the 1996 Summer Olympics several Russian athletes tested positive for the drug. It is now a banned compound by the World Anti Doping Agency. 

My experience

I took 100mg of Bromantane once per day for 5 days. 

The highlights...

Day 1 - Didn't notice much but had a hard time sleeping that night.

Day 2 - Anxiolytic effects. Feeling calmer. Certainly stimulated well into the night. 

Day 3 - Woke up hours earlier than my normal wake time. Interesting. Anxiolytic response is certainly present.

Day 4 - Physical endurance notably enhanced. 

Day 5 - Woke up early again, fully charged. Perhaps feeling a bit of indifference, still calm yet feeling a bit flat towards the end of the day. 

Bromantane did a number of things for me. The compounds effects on my physical system were most pronounced. My daily exercise efforts were greatly enhanced. It took much more physical activity to achieve the same level of fatigue I'm use to experiencing. I woke up sore for the first time in a while suggesting I was able to break through my normal levels of exertion. Despite these intense workouts I've been waking up hours ahead of my normal routine with energy. I usually need 8 - 9 hours of sleep to function but have found I'm getting by on 6 hours. 

The anxiolytic response is interesting. It's a strange effect. Almost like an indifference to the world. It seems to be stabilizing my mood, I have far less ups and downs and don't seem to be getting triggered as often. This comes at the cost of feeling a bit emotionally flat at times. It doesn't have that Dopaminergic mood boost like I enjoy from compounds like Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Coffee, Nicotine, and Phenibut. It certainly doesn't feel like a traditional stimulant. Yet, this stuff keeps me up at night. There is some type of strange energy component here. I believe the stimulating response comes much later after you dose. I would describe the stimulation as a simple feeling of general alertness with no notable mood enhancing components. 

I would not say it's had much of an effect on my cognition. I don't feel much of a mental stimulation. Personally, it's been fantastic for physical endurance and energy but falls short for mental stimulation. It does provide a nice anxiolytic response, but as I mentioned, at the cost of feeling a bit flat.

Overall I've found Bromantane effective for stress/anxiety reduction and enhancing physical energy. Perhaps I will try stacking on some Phenylpiracetam or other stimulating compounds to gain a bit of real dopaminergic action. 

I will be ordering more and keeping some on the shelf for sure.