Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Phenibut???
So it's been a while since people posting here about nootropics. I just wanna know about your experiences with Phenibut.

I take it since April, very successfully , once a week on Saturday 750mg in the morning with a cup of coffee, mostly to have a very very good sleep. I don't use it for anything else. 

What happened one month ago was that I woke up in the middle of the night and had difficulties falling asleep again. I checked my blood and all other things as well, perfectly fine, no problem at all. 

I chose to stop with phenibut at least for 3 Saturdays, and here we go my sleep was better again. 

I thought if you take once a week, you can take it for longterm or am I wrong?

Big Grin
Lot's of people see Phenibut as a relaxing agent but it can be very stimulating. It has effects on the Dopamine system which provide the mental energy component of Phenibut many people experience. You might try adding in some magnesium on the nights you take Phenibut. I took the same dosage last night and had a decent sleep. If it is indeed the Phenibut waking you up you must evaluate whether the positive aspects of Phenibut outweigh the negatives.

Thanks for posting, it has been dead recently!
yeah thanks a lot for your quick answer.

I totally forgot to add magnesium on that day. Will do that in around 2 weeks again and let you know how it works.

Btw: I recently ordered some Kava, are you familiar with that?
Yeah I've used Kava the traditional way by soaking the raw powder in water and drinking the liquid. It's very calming and powerful but also time consuming. I don't have experience with taking extracts or capsules.

Do you have a brand you like?
there's so many nootropics and things i still need to try! as well as the ones i have tried, and need to build up a supply!
i'm gonna need a lot more money! this is a drag! they're tryin' to get the president fired, that's pretty dang serious, right?
if they got their way, who knows where we might be in six months?
i understand it's very complicated and largely a matter of opinion, all the politics and polarization of the nation, but aren't we supposed to be a republic?
that is to say, it's us, the people, what it's supposed to be all about, not bidness interests and big-assed-agendas and movements and ideologies, like 'globalism', for instance, (get outtahere!)
it seems to me, this guy, the trumpster, is way easier to listen to or understand, in terms of his rhetoric, if not so many of his inexplicable, and outrageous choices for various important posts in the administration, yes he's , in many ways, outrageous, and bold and brash'n'sassy, i rather like that, but what i like most is, he's willing to answer questions, even goes out of his way to communicate, quite unlike his shady-assed-predecessor(s), for instance!
but his most recent predecessor was just very much more outrageous, as i recall, and i surely would've been in favor of impeachment, then, for almost any reason , if it were even halfway legitimate, that is,
so i do understand how people feel, i think, but i just wish we could all agree to disagree, long enough to tackle some real, not trivial issues, i mean, my gosh! do we need to enumerate those and cite them, this could take awhile! this pandemic thing, the outbreak in china, already here in the usa, (there's a new one!) , tho china could've told us a lot more about that, and a lot sooner,
i mean, my gosh! trump could explain a [l]ot more than he does, but he's a busy guy, it will take years, to find out all that he's been up to, and even currently up to, -even half of that!
we're still only now, finding out things about previous administrations that would curl yer toes! haha!
anyways, where is the justice department, and will we ever have a real attorney general? we need perry mason again!
i would say trump has been too 'kind' for his own good, if not ours! and in many cases, to exactly the wrong element, but i suppose it's all quite debatable and so largely a matter of opinion
and the idea that we need a lot more foreign workers brought in from god-knows-where, i'm really not down-with-that-noise, how about you?
and what about the 5-g thing, what can anyone tell me about that? and huawei, and wei wu wei? and tai chi? and chi chi rodriguez! and rod rodentsteen! rod serling! deedee, dee-dew.... [sorry, uh, what-were-we-talkin'-about? haha]