Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premade stack named SNS Focus XT (caffeine free)
Here's the stack:

Nutritional Information
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30

Vitamin B6   10mg
Vitamin B112   500 mcg

Focux XT Tyrosine Complex   1,500mg
(L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine)
Focus XT Choline Complex   1,000mg
(Choline Bitartrate, Alpha GPC)
Acetyl L-Carnitine   1,000mg
Taurine   1,000mg
DMAE   200mg
L-Theanine   100mg
Lutein   10mg
Huperzine A   100 mcg

DirectionsMix one scoop in 12 ounces of water.

---
This stack costs $48 for one month supply. I think the price is quite high, isn't it? Would 2 – 4 g of Piracetam or 200 mg Phenylpiracetam blow this stack away?
Yo...

I believe I answered this via email but I'll recap below for others. Basically it's a very Cholinergic stack. Good if you respond well to lots of Choline. Bad if you don't. I also have concerns with the amount of Alpha GPC in the stack. Lot's of these companies create so called "proprietary blends" but never tell you the amounts. My guess is they loaded it up with the much cheaper Choline Bitartrate (which has little Nootropic value) and skimped hard on the Alpha GPC. They included just enough to put it on the label for marketing purposes. Not saying this is the case but very probable.

With that said it's not the worst stack in the world especially if you can tolerate Choline. Personally it's too Cholinergic for me.

In terms of the price I believe you're quoting 2 bottles at $48. I found a bottle for @29 bucks from multiple vendors on Google. Give it a shot and let us know!
yeah, my man phenylpiracetam would blow it away at even 100 mg, but its different Ligue and nootropic class per se, I've recently ordered 50 grams of phenyl will last me for a while Smile

that stack components its better to buy stand-alone powder and make your own stack, I just mix mine in juice
Phenylpiracetam +1 from me. With some Creatine and coffee it's better than most pre workouts. Most pre's are just overloaded with caffeine with fancy marketing