Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piracetam side effects
Man, I always thought your name was Valent until I subscribed to your giveaway list and got first e-mail. Then I realized it's Fallon  Smile

Anyway, I wanna ask some questions.

Why do you order Piracetam online? Is it not available over the counter at any pharmacy in USA? I'm living in Europe and it is available without prescription. It's good quality and very strong.

I've used Piracetam many times before and got a few side effects. One of them is road rage. When I'm driving a car it feels like I am on a race track and always try to overtake every car in my way like a maniac Angry I become so impatient in a traffic jam that I start shouting inside my car Big Grin 

Another side effect for me is sweating more than normal when doing any physical activity even if it's light. I am not overweight and physically fit, my weight is 170 lb.

Crazy stuff that Piracetam but even with these side effects I still like it Smile

Could choline help to reduce sides? Like alpha gpc or cdp-choline?
Here in the US you can't get it at the stores so we have to purchase from online vendors. Your side effects are no doubt caused by Piracetams relationship to Acetylcholine. The sweating in particular as Acetylcholine is heavily involved with the sweat glands. I experience the same lack of patience but only after a few days of continuous use. I would only use it 2 - 3 times a week and maybe decrease your dosage if symptoms don't improve. Choline might help but considering it would only increase the Acetylcholine response it could just intensify side effects. It's always worth it to try new things, experiment with doses and see what works.

Welcome to the forums!