Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenylpiracetam+Piracetam+Uridine+Alpha GPC+CBD Oil+Coffee/Theanine
WOW! I've used this stack over the past few days and I think I am onto something extremely special. This combination has provided me extreme clear-headedness, laser focus, optimal energy, motivation, and verbal fluency like nothing else I've ever tried. On top of the nootropic use I have been getting very quality sleep and working out for 3 hours/day, and will continue the workout regimen throughout the work week. I am going to try this stack for as long as possible and I am extremely optimistic that I could potentially use it for a long time to extreme effectiveness, and I know that everyone is going to say that the phenylpiracetam will stop working, but I am going to use it for a month as a part of this stack & I will report back on my experience at that time. I know that this is a very large stack, but if you at least have some of those pieces please try them in cohesion with one another, and yes, essentially what I have done is added on to the Mr. Happy Stack, but we shall call this stack the Unf***ing Believable stack since I am in disbelief as to how this stack has suited me to perfection. It is stimulating, but I feel absolutely ZERO anxiety with it, and I am individual who suffers from anxiety to begin with. I should also add that I use 1500 mg. of magnesium glycinate (200 mg elemental magnesium) twice daily along and I am on a healthy plant-based diet accompanied by some eggs and a bit of organic chicken, so if your diet is bad and you do not work out, I would surely fix those issues before starting any nootropic regimen! Also, I am waiting on my Nature's Way High DHA Fish Oil to arrive tomorrow so that may improve the stack even more. If anyone has some of these nootropics on hand please go ahead & give this stack a try!
Nice dude. I sometimes do a similar stack except I swap the Alpha GPC and Uridine for CDP Choline. Where do you get your CBD oil?
Lazarus Naturals. They offer a 60% discount for vets, those disabled, and low income folks, they're a great company. My father is vet so he & I put in orders together.
Thumbs Up 
https://www.buylegalmeds.com/?rfsn=1656486.53bfd

I love this company! They have the best CBD products & I’ve never experienced better customer service.