Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIRACETAM - 8/10 - HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS STUFF?
Thumbs Up 
Man it feels great to be back on good old Piracetam, how did I forget about this stuff? My first month on my own going to university I guess I kind of went of the rails, parties, drinking too much, drugs, etc. Good thing I quit before I got ahead as I have some addictive tendencies when it comes to certain drugs. Long story short I was abusing various drugs for the last month until I quit everything and hopped back on my go to nootropic: Piracetam. The best way to describe this stuff is just a reset for your brain; I feel like myself again but without the brain fog, procrastination and cravings. I'm more motivated in class, I'm getting my priorities straight, my memory is improving, and I don't feel the need for drugs and alcohol. Best of all this stuff is non addictive and doesnt feel like a stimulant, just like a better version of myself.
Yep basically my experience with Piracetam as well.
I've been looking at Piracetam more recently, been overlooking it in search of more exotic stuff but I hear reports of old forgotten memories coming back to ppl?? That is some wild stuff so I might try that out and maybe stack it with some Phenibut....liberty stack lol