Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHENYLPIRACETAM: 9/10
PHENYLPIRACETAM: 9/10
Basically a supercharged Piracetam. I get all the benefits from plain old Piracetam like clear-headed thinking and improved memory, but with added mental and physical energy. My brain works so fast on it that I find myself interrupting others in a conversation. My favorite aspect of Phenylpiracetam is the boost in energy, I use it as a pre-workout in the gym and not only is my physical output increased but I'm motivated to finish my workout. The only cons are it's expensive and I find it somewhat addictive.
Yes I agree, there is an addictive component there for sure. Something people often don't talk about. It's more dopaminergic than people think. Fortunately it's hard to abuse because of the rapid tolerance build up.
Personally I do not experience the enhanced physical performance of Phenyl although it could be operating very subtly...much more mental. Then again I do not do much for exercise so I might not have a way of knowing for sure. Perhaps I percieve an overall increase in energy as being purely mental energy, I will take more note of my body next dose.