Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOOTROPICS STORAGE
For the last few days packages were coming in all at once, even those held at customs for a long long period. Absolutely everything came in at this point, so i`m well stacked and the real journey has begun. What i didn`t notice Fallon talking about, is storage.
Phenylpiracetam, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam came packed in addtional bag with cooling, the others like l-Theanine, Alpha gpc ect... were outside that cooling bag. Those are all from Nootropics depot, other packages like from Mondialk came with no cooling at all. So i`m wondering what other nootropics and companions need to be in a cool place, or are there any specific storage needs. Not exposing it to sunlight is obvious, i know some pull water on them selfs so it can get pretty messy when its powder and i do prefer it in that form.
Some Nootropics will come packed with Silica gel packets to absorb moisture. You can buy those for cheap and keep them in the containers from Mondialk.

I think certain Nootropics are more prone to damage from moisture than others. If moisture gets in the powder turns rock solid. I've had this happen with some powders even with the Silica packet.

Other than that keep them in a cool, dry, and dark area and you should be good to go.