Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Favorite Nootropics Stacks of 2019
Today I've been thinking about focus...and time. 

Have you ever grabbed a fistful of sand and watched it pour from your hands? The harder you squeeze the FASTER it leaves you. That's how 2019 feels...
Every year getting older. Every year watching time fly by like a New York City subway train...

WHOOSH!

There's still so much to experience and so little time. And BTW, This is a new world we live in. This world requires sheer focus more than any other time in history. You see, for our grandparents generations focusing was easy because they lacked options and things to do. Not for us. There's billions of distractions, and that's not even overstating the fact.
And trust me, if you don't learn to focus it's gonna be hard times. A person who can't focus is like a leaf in the wind drifting aimlessly wherever the wind takes them. Do you want to be in the same place you are now in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? Not me. I'm at the bottom of the elevator and there's only one way to go baby. There is no more time for scatter brained thinking and bone headed moves.

Now is the time to get STACKED UP and pursue goals.

Talking about focus I've discovered a handful of powerful stacks in 2019:

Modafinil + Semax - This one was like a major breakthrough. I know I throw around the term Nootropic a lot - even when talking about non-nootropics like Phenibut, Kratom, and other compounds. Semax is one of the very few compounds that is actually a Nootropic. It will legit make you focus and absorb information more intelligently thanks to proven increases in BDNF. Stacked with Modafinil is some true next-level energy, motivation, and relentless focus. I will easily power through the most boring tasks and projects on this stack. Highly recommended to stack with 200 - 400mg of L-Theanine to take the edge off.

Mexidol + L-Theanine + Coffee - This is an ultra smooth and buttery focus stack. Mexidol is hands down the best compound I've experienced for clearing morning brain fog. It has potent anti-oxidant effects and makes the brain more sensitive to GABA and Acetylcholine. The result is a calm level headed focus. Combined with the L-Theanine and Coffee this stack delivers a solid 2 - 3 hours of unwavering focus smoother than a babys butt guaranteed.

I get the Mexidol and Semax online from Rupharma.

Outside of these stacks I've also drastically reduced my 1-2X a week Phenibut dosage with compounds like Mexidol and Fasoracetam. These compounds make the brain more sensitive to GABA and results in needing much less Phenibut. With this strategy rebound anxiety from Phenibut is nearly non-existent.
I've also been experimenting with stuff like Noopept just before going to sleep...interesting to say the least. Dreams seem less dreamy and more real...if that makes sense.

PEACE!