Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MondialK Purchase?
Sad 
Hi everyone. 

I recently purchased from MondialK and i had noticed a few of you had also used them. 

What's your experience?

The reason i ask is.... I purchased Flmodafinil ' Adrafinil and Phenylpiracetam

I have tested all three and so far.... Nothing?

Flmodafinil i dosed 100mg and then a following 100mg a couple hours later. No impact at all.

Yesterday i took 200mg Phenylpiracetam and used this with a choline source (Alpha Gpc). Was expecting a nice burst of energy..... Nothing. Cup of coffee would give me a better kick. 

Adrafinil i dosed at 500mg in one dose this morning and right now i can't say i have any effect? I actually feel like i could go and have a nap easy enough.

Anyone else not noticing anything?

Slightly gutted as it feels like wasted money. Not sure what to do from here.

Be good to hear everyone else's view

Thanks
Sorry to hear about your experience. I know the feeling of spending a lot of money and getting no results, been there many times. You should definitely not be able to nap on that stuff. My only recommendation is take all these compounds on an empty stomach. I take the flmodafinil under the tongue. You are using a scale to weigh doses right? Do you take any other medications?

Upload a pic of your flmodafinil powder and I'll compare it to what I have. It should also have a distinct taste.
Hi Fallon

Yes i took all the powders sublingually.

I have took a pic and you can have a look.

I have a lot of Adrafinil left as well. Not sure what to do with it? The Adrafinil is a slightly pink powder?

It just doesn't seen to affect me much? I am gonna do a 200mg dose just now and see if that can have an effect. 

I was recently using a Pre Workout powder and I'm not sure if that has just burnt out my dopamine system? That Pre was insanely strong. I personally believe it was spiked with unlisted ingredients. I had to quit it though. Stimulants just have a bad overall effect on me. 

Have a look and see what you think. 

Thanks bro

https://ibb.co/GV8nCgP

Image isn't attaching. Theirs a link above to view it
Powder looks the same as mine and it even came with that green tape over the canister too. It's very possible as you said the pre workout desensitized you to stimulants. Personally I find both Modafinil and FLmodafinil very stimulating, but others only notice a slight alertness.

There is also a specific gene type that will determine whether or not you respond to Modafinil. I'll paste a snippet below from the following page:

[PMID 19037200] rs4680(G;G) carriers deprived of sleep respond quite well to 2x 100mg modafinil in terms of improved vigor and well-being, and maintained baseline performance with respect to executive functioning, whereas rs4680(A;A) individuals barely responded to the drug at all.

I don't know the exact percentage of individuals who carry this gene. I vaguely remember coming across some data about that, I think it's high enough to not be surprised at non-responders though. This could be your case but without genetic testing not possible to know for sure. 

For now I'd lay off the stimulants for a couple weeks to give your body a reset back to baseline and then reintroduce the powders.
Thanks Fallon.

Yeh i might just be a non responder? Will just leave the Flmodafinil and Adrafinil for now and come back to it in a few weeks.

I tried 200mg Flmodafinil about 9 o'clock this morning. Took it sublingual and then had a coffee and it hasn't had any effects so far.

The Phenylpiracetam seems to be no effect on me also. Probably just burnt my body out on stims tbh. Will give my body a rest though. Will end up just causing more damage than what it's worth.