Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Liquid02s Tianeptine Review
It sucks you can't get Tianeptine anymore because it was one of the best Noots I think I've ever tried. My main problem is Depression and not able to feel pleasure in most day to day activities. Stuff normal people find enjoyable I can't seem to find the enthusiasm. Tianeptine delivered me from that state of mind, temporarily. Actually, it even seemed to rewrite some neurotransmitters in my brain, after I would stop taking it I would still feel the anti depressant effects.

I'm talking about the Tianeptine Sulfate btw. Never did get a chance to try Sodium but I heard Sodium was faster acting and more addictive. I could take anywhere from 25 - 50mg of the Sulfate version once a day and thats all I needed. Instant relief and the world became brighter. You know there is a little opiate buzz to the Tianeptine which is nice. Higher doses increase this type of euphoria although I never pushed the limits. I used it medicinally. 

If I really wanted the ultimate boost I would take it alongside some Kratom...WOW! Ultra powerful combo and guaranteed to have a good day. 

Luckily I still have Kratom to get me through the worst of my moods. A nice red vein strain does me just right. Phenibut helps but not as much. I respond much better to opioid type compounds....

It is too bad you can't get Tianeptine anymore, I pray for the day Nootropics Depot or some other vendor restocks the supply!!
I literally just took the last of my Tianeptine Sulfate. It's definitely up there in terms of mood boost and overall anti depressive effects. I'm keeping the empty bottle for nostalgia purposes...lol.

I saw a UK vendor that has some but I haven't heard good reviews about them.