Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Nootropics and RC Order
Thumbs Up 
I had some spare Bitcoins in my account and decided to splurge on a few things. I first ordered a 200mg 90 count bottle of Phenylpiracetam from Nootropics Depot. This is something I can't be without. The energy is unmatched and my brain requires high levels of stimulation to function on the level I want. 

Next, you can see I went a bit crazy:

[Image: 1P-LSD-Etizolam.png]

This is 1P-LSD and Etizolam from a vendor called the chemical collective. They're a vendor with positive feedback on Reddit and really the only game in town for 1P-LSD - an LSD analogue. Very similar to LSD and delivers a near exact experience according to seasoned users. I'll be experimenting with Microdosing as it relates to creativity, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressive responses. This will be up there as far as legendary Nootropics experiments goes. I picked up some Etizolam just because I'm out and I occasionally require heavier anti-anxiety compounds beyond Phenibut. Etizolam delivers excellent anti-anxiety effects along with a bit of Euphoria, without being too sedating. It may be necessary if my Acid experiments get out of control....lol. 

Lastly, I ordered 2 Grams Flmodafinil from MondialK. This stuff is dirt cheap compared to standard Modafinil and delivers comparable results. 

Clearly I will be doing videos on all this stuff at a later time. 

Feel free to ask any questions below or contribute with your own experiences with these compounds.
(02-12-2020, 10:40 AM)Fallon Wrote: I had some spare Bitcoins in my account and decided to splurge on a few things. I first ordered a 200mg 90 count bottle of Phenylpiracetam from Nootropics Depot. This is something I can't be without. The energy is unmatched and my brain requires high levels of stimulation to function on the level I want. 

Next, you can see I went a bit crazy:

[Image: 1P-LSD-Etizolam.png]

This is 1P-LSD and Etizolam from a vendor called the chemical collective. They're a vendor with positive feedback on Reddit and really the only game in town for 1P-LSD - an LSD analogue. Very similar to LSD and delivers a near exact experience according to seasoned users. I'll be experimenting with Microdosing as it relates to creativity, anti-anxiety, and anti-depressive responses. This will be up there as far as legendary Nootropics experiments goes. I picked up some Etizolam just because I'm out and I occasionally require heavier anti-anxiety compounds beyond Phenibut. Etizolam delivers excellent anti-anxiety effects along with a bit of Euphoria, without being too sedating. It may be necessary if my Acid experiments get out of control....lol. 

Lastly, I ordered 2 Grams Flmodafinil from MondialK. This stuff is dirt cheap compared to standard Modafinil and delivers comparable results. 

Clearly I will be doing videos on all this stuff at a later time. 

Feel free to ask any questions below or contribute with your own experiences with these compounds.

Just ordered Flmodafinil myself. I had a good read over the studies and the method of action and it seems more bioavailable and has a longer half life. So more bang for your buck. 

Got phenylpiracetam on route also. What's a good starting dose? I have never tried it. Just try 100mg or so and see how it feels?

Do you prefer phenylpiracetam over the likes of Adderal/amphetamine chemicals?

I enjoy the high from amphetamine but far too many negatives. Shaking hands. Sweats. Anxious. Chest tightness. The reward isn't worth the risk for me.
I do prefer Phenylpiracetam over Adderall. Adderall is effective for boring repetitive tasks but doesn't enhance creativity. It somewhat lessens your overall creativity potential and ability to do outside of the box thinking. Great for turning you into a robot but not sustainable long term. There's also too many side effects as you have mentioned. Phenylpiracetam delivers a nice level of mental and physical stimulation without the hardcore side effects.
Heh again, like you knew what i was thinking bout recently. Didnt see that good old buddy for ages now. Not gonna surrender to subliminal message though :p That stuff was pretty popular here on the verge of new century and tons of it arround. Droping every weekend for way to long. If 1P is anything like the real stuff, generous ammounts of phenylp. are probably gonna go nice with it :p For those fun days, you re gonna run into, hehe.
(02-12-2020, 09:01 PM)Filter Wrote: Heh again, like you knew what i was thinking bout recently. Didnt see that good old buddy for ages now. Not gonna surrender to  subliminal message though :p That stuff was pretty popular here on the verge of new century and tons of it arround. Droping every weekend for way to long. If 1P is anything like the real stuff, generous ammounts of phenylp. are probably gonna go nice with it :p For those fun days, you re gonna run into, hehe.

It should be a good time indeed haha