Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L-Tyrosine ?
Tried 200mg L-Tyrosine twice now and its not doing me any good. First i thought it might be Mg L-Threonate, but its Tyrosine. Have nothing to compare it with, so it might be the source for all i know.
For me it counteracts effects of Piracetam, calms me down soon after consumed and i get trired. Always took it in mid morning and i was in beed watching tv after lunch and soon feel asleep at 12:30 pm and woke up 2-3 hours later withouth energy, grumpy.
I came across few rare reports saying exact thing but thats not really that reliable, search long enough and you`ll find it, heh. Anyone had similar experience?
(02-02-2020, 07:26 AM)Filter Wrote: Tried 200mg L-Tyrosine twice now and its not doing me any good. First i thought it might be Mg L-Threonate, but its Tyrosine. Have nothing to compare it with, so it might be the source for all i know.
For me it counteracts effects of Piracetam, calms me down soon after consumed and i get trired. Always took it in mid morning and i was in beed watching tv after lunch and soon feel asleep at 12:30 pm and woke up 2-3 hours later withouth energy, grumpy.
I came across few rare reports saying exact thing but thats not really that reliable, search long enough and you`ll find it, heh. Anyone had similar experience?

I will typically take around 500 - 1000mg on an empty stomach. Amino Acids are more effective taken 30 mins or so before eating. With that said, some people do not respond to L-Tyrosine favorably.