Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kratom experiences?
Hi! Can anyone share their experiences with Kratom? I am thinking of ordering some from Happy Hippo. Is this a good company? I am looking for something to help with annoying knee pain and for good energy. I am confused with the different colors & effects/differences between the types. So many names and varieties to choose from. 

Thank you so much!   Heart
Kratom has different strains which have varying degrees of effects. The red veins are more sedative, the whites are energizing, and the greens are said to be a hybrid of the 2. Personally I don't pay too much attention to the names like "Borneo" or "Maeng Da." I think the entire Kratom industry just calls it whatever they want, most of them don't know what they're getting from their sources. I like the greens, you can tell the difference between the colors.

Start with 2 - 3 Grams and see where that takes you. You'll need a scale but sometimes you can get away with eyeballing it. Kratom will certainly impact you negatively if you take too much. It's one of those compounds where more does not necessarily equal more positive effects.

I don't have experience with Happy Hippo. I actually have some samples coming from a number of companies right now which I'll be reviewing.
Thank you so much! I look forward to your reviews. I think I will wait on ordering until then.