Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have nootropics made you smarter?
Does anyone feel like Nootropics have made you smarter? How do you measure your progress with Nootropics in general?
Smarter? No, not by the nootropics alone. However, I take multiple nootropics that keep me stimulated and interested in learning new things and others that help me recall that info easier.
I think they mostly give you motivation and mental energy to go learn new things. I'm not sure they will actually make you smarter, you still have to feed your brain new information. They may allow you to more easily retain and remember information.
Not sure about being smater, but certain nootropics definitely let me tune in to what I'm doing and sometimes give me a push to do whatever it is. It might also let me approach things at a different angle which can be beneficial.
The more I learn about the effects of all the vaccines and prescription drugs Americans are taking — and especially the infants and toddlers — the more I see this as  a giant money-making scheme for Big Pharma.  This may explain why smartdrugs are being tolerated — for now — as a way for Americans and others in developed societies that share in our love of a pill for every problem to feel more normal, focused, and smarter.
Eventually, the pharmaceutical companies may want to dominate this sector and run off the OTC nootropics, but we’re not there yet.
My idea here is that we, as a society are being “dumbed down” by fluoride in our drinking water and toothpaste, vaccines, and antidepressants, anxiolytics, and opioid painkillers, so, when we must do some clear thinking, we reach for Provigil or Adderall.
I’ve been on a Kratom forum this morning and I am amazed by the number of young people in their 20s, give or take a few years, who are troubled by anxiety and panic attacks. Where did this come from? Is this one of those manufactured conditions that are now recognized as diseases and require some prescription medication? I suspect that is the case.
Back in the 50s and 60s, when I was in grade school, we had shy kids. I was shy in some circumstances, myself, but we never thought of this as something requiring medication. Ah, but times have changed!
Then, also this morning I read that a generalized sense of anxiety can be caused by the adjuvants in vaccines, notably aluminum. Bingo! I am aware that children these days are required to show proof of having all their “immunizations” before they can go to public schools. I have heard the number is 26 vaccines starting from shortly after birth. This is ridiculous!
I have seen good proof that vaccines lower IQ scores and are the likely cause of autism and related disorders which have popped up since Pharma has poked its ugly nose into so many more areas of our children’s and our own lives.
And now — Surprise, surprise, surprise! — we need drugs to help us cut through the brain fog and memory loss that is typical in the early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease.