Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modafinil Star Closes Down
Well, there goes another vendor folks. They were my go to supplier after the closing of Duck Dose. These guys can't seem to stay in business for very long. I've received samples from other vendors which appear to be legit but I'm interested to hear what your experience has been with other vendors. The other competitors include Buymoda.org, Afinil Express, and Neo Modafinil. Interestingly enough, RUpharma sells Modafinil. I know for a fact Rupharma is legit but in my experience the really good product comes from India, and they are a Russian company.

So long Modafinil Star. I have no doubt someone will step in to take their place. The only question is whether or not they'll offer good customer service, good product, and stand the test of time.
Damn that sucks. I was just about to place an order based your recommendation. I did see Rupharma had some Moda but it looked like different packaging. Honestly its hard to know who to trust especially with these overseas companies, hope something else pops up soon. Thnaks for the update.
(06-24-2019, 06:16 PM)Fallon Wrote: Well, there goes another vendor folks. They were my go to supplier after the closing of Duck Dose. These guys can't seem to stay in business for very long. I've received samples from other vendors which appear to be legit but I'm interested to hear what your experience has been with other vendors. The other competitors include Buymoda.org, Afinil Express, and Neo Modafinil. Interestingly enough, RUpharma sells Modafinil. I know for a fact Rupharma is legit but in my experience the really good product comes from India, and they are a Russian company.

So long Modafinil Star. I have no doubt someone will step in to take their place. The only question is whether or not they'll offer good customer service, good product, and stand the test of time.

oh that's pretty bad!!! But there is a great one , still online: afinilexpress.com   

I ordered my Modvigil there, they give you discount if you order with Bitcoin. And NO this is not fake, I already had my first Modvigil intake last week: this shit is legit! Will make a review today.
Tongue I got 2 orders in for a total of 240 pills from them. Arrived in a reasonable amount of time of 7-10 days. I will miss them. I remember modafinilcat.com closed down then duckdose oh well Ill figure something out
(06-27-2019, 12:39 AM)nooncat Wrote: Tongue I got 2 orders in for a total of 240 pills from them. Arrived in a reasonable amount of time of 7-10 days. I will miss them. I remember modafinilcat.com closed down then duckdose oh well Ill figure something out

That's a decent supply. You use it everyday?