Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customs don't let me get my Phenibut
So recently I ordered Phenibut from Liftmode, as Fallon and many other guys said, that this one is one of the best on this planet.

Unfortunately I got a letter from the customs in which they say I get charged if I don't have the permission to receive Phenibut (it is illegal in my country which I did not know) . So the only possibility is to send the product back to Liftmode. According to Liftmode's rules (Point 15) they will not send me any money back.

I wrote to them , asking them for a special discount for my next purchase ( of course to another country) .  Let's see if they wanna keep me as a client.

I keep you all up-to-date about this issue.
Did you send to Thailand or Austria? I am not sure what laws those countries have in place. I am interested to hear if Lift Mode is willing to work with you on this. They probably haven't sent much product to your country and may be unfamiliar with how customs handles the product. Hopefully the Mexidol I sent you makes it through, can't seem to find the tracking info I sent you in my emails. When I filled out the customs forms I marked the product as "buttons." LOL.
Thanks Fallon, the Mexidol made it through, my mother told me yesterday.

Liftmode is great: 10 minutes after I sent them the email about my problem, they wrote to me that my order will be refunded (minus shipping costs)

I have ordered it to Austria. It seems that Austria, Germany and Switzerland have a really strict law. Modafinil, Phenylpiracetam and Phenibut are not allowed!
hmmm......wish i`d seen this post 14 days ago.
wating for package with phenylpiracetam in it, among other stuff.
  fingers crossed

btw rupharma has a 2nd site for europe. products seem to be few euros more expencive than on their other site.  trying to say u could probably order modafinil from there and ship it inside eu (austria).
i see positive reviews on mondialk.com, also inside eu shiping. think ima try this one for phenibut.  wanted to get some phenibut from liftmood few days ago, but their shipping costs to eu were throug the roof... like 2-3 times more than actual product.

i wonder what was total worth of your order that got customs snatched. im trying to keep it under 80€ while ordering outside eu, think things start to complicate when total order is above that.
I know that when i ordered from Smart Drugs for Thought I had asked them to label my products as L-Theanine or CDP Choline so that it would get through customs easier. Perhaps you can contact your vendor and see if they can do something similar. Another issue that I've seen cause my packages to get stopped was if the declared value was too high, or the contents description looked suspicious.