Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good ingredients for motivation?
Wink 
Hi folks

I was taking a Pre Workout for about 2 months straight. I swear it was spiked though as it honestly felt too close to Adderal and other phenidates!

Anyhow i stopped cold turkey. Too many negatives appearing. Heart rate at 100bpm when chilling' Tight Chest' Raised anxiety' Tremors. Honestly just what amphetamines do to me.

The withdrawals? Jeeeeeeez!  Sleeping 12 hours a night. Zero energy and i mean i couldn't move from my bed after those 12 hours. Depression etc. Best guess is i burnt out my dopamine system. I am 2 weeks off and thankfully feeling a lot better. My brain is CRAVING it like crazy though.

I refuse to use it again though. I just felt ill at the end up and a walking anxious mess. 

I want to try new compounds that affect motivation and give that dopamine spike. I just don't want the over stimulant effect. 

Any suggestions? 

I fancy doing some Phenylpiracetam? Or even some Sulbutiamine?

I am a big gym go'er and have zero enthusaism to train just now. Just want some motivation and to feel some mood benefits. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks
I would for sure give your body some time to recover before putting more chemicals into it. Those pre workouts come with all kinds of stimulants and overloaded with Caffeine. Phenylpiracetam is good stuff for physical energy, so is Bromantane.

A Phenylpiracetam / Caffeine / Theacrine / L-Theanine is a solid preworkout. Lot's of energy. The Phenylpiracetam is not something you can take everyday though. It needs to be cycled as it is Dopaminergic.

Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Bromantane, L-Tyrosine are all Dopaminergic/stimulating. Try a few of those.
(02-11-2020, 07:54 PM)Fallon Wrote: Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Bromantane, L-Tyrosine are all Dopaminergic/stimulating. Try a few of those.

L-Tyrosine made me very sleepy on its own, several times.
Yesturday i tried to include L-Tyrosine again, but in a stack this time, the sleepy effect was not there. Also included it today and no sleepy feeling either.

Yesturdays test stack was 1600mg Piracetam, 200mg L-Theanine, 400mg L-Tyrosine and one of my favourites Oxiracetam 700mg + big and very strong cup of coffe.  I found it gave me lots of energy and clear mind, and that was exactly what i was after. Had a lot to do, that required clear mind and rational thinking for prolonged period of time.  Also felt motivated, but one could also cut that Oxiracetam dose a bit, depends on a person and how often you take it i quess.
I took a blind shot with L-Lyrosine here, i was aware it could produce sleepy affect again, or even foggy head, even tho i had a lot to do. As i saw it, i had 2 options  if that went south. Would either try to correct it with something more energizing like Phenylpiracetam, or just sleep it off and do what i had to the next day as that would be an option.

Forgot to mention before, testing these stacks can be to energizing sometimes, happened with that mentioned stack. When that happens, i find that excersise helps to push that extra energy away, nice cup off tea after.
(02-11-2020, 07:54 PM)Fallon Wrote: I would for sure give your body some time to recover before putting more chemicals into it. Those pre workouts come with all kinds of stimulants and overloaded with Caffeine. Phenylpiracetam is good stuff for physical energy, so is Bromantane.

A Phenylpiracetam / Caffeine / Theacrine / L-Theanine is a solid preworkout. Lot's of energy. The Phenylpiracetam is not something you can take everyday though. It needs to be cycled as it is Dopaminergic.

Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Bromantane, L-Tyrosine are all Dopaminergic/stimulating. Try a few of those.

Thanks Fallon

I have some Phenylpiracetam ' Flmodafinil and some Adrafinil on route. 

I am done with stimulants. I know the above are classed as' 'Stimulants' but their mechanism of action doesn't release norepinephrine which just makes me an anxious mess ie Methylphenidate. Even too much caffeine. Makes my heart race and also causes awful vasoconstriction. Blue fingers! 

Will post how these new compounds work. Should be here for Friday. 

Fingers crossed
I was prescribed adderall for several years, then my doc got sick and had to quit, instead of finding a new doc i decided to just kick it since I knew deep down that i needed to. Definitely brutal to come off of, no motivation for a long time! Totally burnt my dopamine system! I have tried just about every dopamanergic nootropic trying to fix this problem. Most like moda, adrafinil, phenylpiracetam, ect. are nice band-aids, but not sustainable. What has been working for me though is Uridine Monophosphate stacked with CDP Choline. It doesn't give you a kick in the pants like these other compounds, but over time it actually works to repair your dopamine system. It up-regulates the dopamine system, and boosts BDNF, and neurite outgrowth. I def recommend checking it out if you need to heal your dopamine system! Uridine Monophosphate also provides great nootropic benefits like verbal fluency, speed of processing, and overall brain performance (not to sound like Ryan Michael Ballow lol).
(03-19-2020, 12:04 AM)Bro.Jim Wrote: I was prescribed adderall for several years, then my doc got sick and had to quit, instead of finding a new doc i decided to just kick it since I knew deep down that i needed to. Definitely brutal to come off of, no motivation for a long time! Totally burnt my dopamine system! I have tried just about every dopamanergic nootropic trying to fix this problem. Most like moda, adrafinil, phenylpiracetam, ect. are nice band-aids, but not sustainable. What has been working for me though is Uridine Monophosphate stacked with CDP Choline. It doesn't give you a kick in the pants like these other compounds, but over time it actually works to repair your dopamine system. It up-regulates the dopamine system, and boosts BDNF, and neurite outgrowth. I def recommend checking it out if you need to heal your dopamine system! Uridine Monophosphate also provides great nootropic benefits like verbal fluency, speed of processing, and overall brain performance (not to sound like Ryan Michael Ballow lol).

Ah yes the ol Mr happy stack. Something I need to try. I took Vyvanse for about a year back in college.
Uridine is pretty good stuff, i recently stacked it with l-tyrosine and it was really effective. The stack was 250mg uridine monophosphate, 100mg cdp choline, 350mg l-tyrosine, 500mg epa/dha, and a b complex. An effective mood booster! Def recommend!