Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A BIT OF A PLAN FOR NOOTROPICS INTAKE
Today i`ve come to a conclusion that mixing it all to much wont give me any solid results. The whole “big picture” of it will become blury.

So far i`ve established that Piracetam is great for me, a bit of L-theanine and strong coffe with it is ideal. It lasts for about half day, or atleast for whole morning if you get up very early and take it at about 6-7am.

Phenylpiracetam gave me noticable energy even at 100mg. So theres no need to go over 200mg per day. Stronger doses are for that ocasional “recreational” purposes and you actualy loose focus with that, mind is going to fast and in several directions.

Oxiracetam also wonderful for focus at appropriate doses. But i always took it along with some Piracetam or Phenypiracetam. It gives me that sharp "private tunel" i mentioned before. What i mean is, that you are not easily distracted. Think i prefer it with Piracetam, rather than Phenylpiracetam, for that focus felling.

Phenibut at 250-300mg great for relaxation, good mood. But i cant really say much more about it at this point. Might be misleading my self with it, or anyone who reads. From what i`ve gathered online, it produces different effects at different doses. It was taken with 2000mg Piracetam a bit after and when it all set it, ideas seemed to pop in from the blue. Also seemed a very decent combo for a "party" or hanging out with friends on the weekend. Would probably make em laugh all night long, hehe.

Aniracetam i tried once, well twice, but the 2nd one was at small dose and in a mix of all these other racetams, so theres no real conclusion to it yet. But it for sure differs from Piracetam wich is energizing, and Aniracetam seems to be more calming.

Pramiracetam, thats where it made me think about it all. Morning Piracetam bit of oxiracetam, just a "drop" of Alpha gpc and 150mg l-theanine went through great.
An hour after lunch 100mg of Pramiracetam with not really noticable effect. So another 150mg of it and soon after going to the kitchen, i ended up on the couch in the living room. Very sleepy for a while, untill the 2nd  dose 150mg of Pramiracetam started to kick in. With some effort i was able to pull my self of that couch and made my self a strong cup of coffe and this is where "we" are now. Seems coffe gave it a bit of needed push.

Remembered i had similar experience with quite low dose of L-Tyrosine. At 150-200mg it made me really sleepy, to the point i had to lay down for few hours. Tried that dose twice with same result so i put it away.
So yea, dialing it all down, not mixing it all at once is gonna be the best practice for now.

Gonna give L-tyrosine another shot at 500mg sometime soon and see what happens. Whats the worst thing that can happen, i`m gonna sleepy it off.
Also gonna cut down morning Piracetam intake by half or atleast by 1/3 (to something like 1000mg or 1500mg). And try 2nd 1000mg intake bout 2 hours after lunch.
Decided i`m gonna do that for about 3 weeks and slowly cut down even that for the last 4th week, then pause a bit.
In this month i`ll try to include other racetams separate, along with daily 2000mg Piracetam intake and in normal dose, and not restacking. Something in the way of 2000mg Piracetam + normal dose of Aniracetam for 2 days. After few days some other racetam for 2 days and so on. 

We`ll see how it goes, talk is cheap hehe, but atleast it`s a bit of plan to start with.
Good idea to tone back your doses on the racetams. I took 500mg of Oxiracetam and 2 Grams of Piracetam this morning. Good stack for focus without becoming too wired. Phenylpiracetam is very effective at 100mg as you pointed out. The key is to find the minimum dose you need to get those solid functional effects.

Atleast once, I would try taking 500mg - 1Gram of Phenibut to experience the recreational effects. 500mg of Phenibut and 200mg of Phenylpiracetam is a good stack for all day energy.
Gonna try that Phenibut, Phenylpiracetam stack in the morning (gonna wait for a week tho), tried it for 2 days in a row, at 3pm and 5pm. Must say that tolerance realy builds up freakn fast. 2nd day at pretty much the same dose didnt have the same effect at all. And the day after was a real "bitch", felt to sedated. Had to go against what i was talking bout previous day and took 2200mg Piracetam in the morning and it had no effect at all. All good today tho.