Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2FMA Rarechems
Hi all I just ordered 100 presses of 2FMA from rarechems 10/13, still waiting on the package , I'm a bit sketched out with how I don't know if it's fully legal or not after ordering. I live in the US in KS. So there's no official laws I can find on it. Does the shipment come with your name printed on the package? I read that they use generic shipping lable, and descret packaging. I'm probably just freaking out , I've ordered Moda and etizolam online with no problems. Is 100 presses of this stuff enough to get me in trouble? Or is that still considered a small amoint. Thanks guys!
It's not a controlled substance but could technically fall under the analogue act as it's an amphetamine derivative. It comes in an envelope, it will have your name on it but there's nothing on the package that is incriminating. It looks like a generic envelope, I wouldn't worry too much.
(10-29-2020, 06:48 PM)Fallon thanks man! Yeah I’ll update when my package arrives. I’m ready to test it out. Wrote: It's not a controlled substance but could technically fall under the analogue act as it's an amphetamine derivative. It comes in an envelope, it will have your name on it but there's nothing on the package that is incriminating. It looks like a generic envelope, I wouldn't worry too much.
(10-30-2020, 08:24 PM)grahamJM Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 06:48 PM)Fallon thanks man! Yeah I’ll update when my package arrives. I’m ready to test it out. Wrote: It's not a controlled substance but could technically fall under the analogue act as it's an amphetamine derivative. It comes in an envelope, it will have your name on it but there's nothing on the package that is incriminating. It looks like a generic envelope, I wouldn't worry too much.
(10-29-2020, 04:50 PM)grahamJM Wrote:
Hi all I just ordered 100 presses of 2FMA from rarechems 10/13, still waiting on the package , I'm a bit sketched out with how I don't know if it's fully legal or not after ordering. I live in the US in KS. So there's no official laws I can find on it. Does the shipment come with your name printed on the package? I read that they use generic shipping lable, and descret packaging. I'm probably just freaking out , I've ordered Moda and etizolam online with no problems. Is 100 presses of this stuff enough to get me in trouble? Or is that still considered a small amoint. Thanks guys!
What has your experience of 2FMA been like, looking to blast through 10 hours of admin, emails. How does it compare to Moda, FLMod,
Thanks
(01-17-2021, 11:31 AM)Neonknight Wrote: What has your experience of 2FMA been like, looking to blast through 10 hours of admin, emails. How does it compare to Moda, FLMod,
Thanks

2 FMA is much more a stimulant in the traditional amphetamine category. Much stronger than Modafinil, but still mild compared to Vyvanse, Adderall etc. It has a smooth comedown which is nice, doesn't make you tweak out. I find anymore than 10mg tends to blunt my emotions, but it certainly increases focus and improves attention. There's a slight euphoric come up which disappears rather fast, within an hour. I think it's a very good stim, and I do find it preferable to Modafinil in many cases.
Thanks Fallon, waiting on delivery now, will post experience when I try it. Best Wishes.
Its kinda funny, when i ordered 2fma once from a place. It arrived after i seriously thought it was not going to, and right on the front of the envelope someone wrote 2FMA with a pen lol. But the vendor told me its fine to order it unless its banned in that state.