Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide review
Phenylpiracetam is one of my all-time favorite nootropic compounds! Phenylpiracetam hydrazide is a derivative of phenylpiracetam in which the amide group is replaced with a hydrazide group. This is a fairly new compound that has not been studied very well, so caution is advised if you are thinking about trying it. From what i can tell, MrYouAreSoDumb (ceretropic/ND) and his late partner came up with it as a designer drug. It has been reported to be a more stimulatory version of phenylpiracetam, but i can't say that is the case. It is quite stimulatory, but i find phenylpiracetam to be very stimulating as well! Its pretty similar to regular phenylpiracetam, but subtly different. It seems to be a little smoother and slightly less physical than regular phenylpiracetam. The dose range is about the same as phenylpiracetam, but it seems to take a little less to get comparable effects. The main drawbacks are that it is hard to source and more expensive than phenylpiracetam. Overall i like it, not something to take all the time, but nice to pull out occasionally!

Messages In This Thread
Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide review - by Bro.Jim - 04-24-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide review - by Fallon - 04-25-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide review - by Fallon - 08-08-2022, 08:16 AM