Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wakefullness/Alertness Nootropic Suggestions
@Fallon Phenylpiracetam i've tried 300 mg recently and it didn't seem to have a noticeable effect, or it was very subtle if it was. Theacrine i've heard of but haven't tried yet. Didn't realize it was a wakefulness/energy agent. I do have some Armodafinil that i got as samples when i order my Moda, so i might try that

I'm not trying to push myself past exhaustion. Just trying to feel awake on my overnight instead of half tired and ready to fall asleep from switching back and forth from my weekends. Want to have as many options as possible to cycle through so I don't get too tolerant of any specific one. I take naps and try to fully sleep whenever I can, but i'm just looking for something for my work nights and my weekend days.

@Mags I actually haven't. But from just from doing a quick search, it looks like it's even more effective than Theacrine, and definitely caffeine. Longer half life than caffeine it looks like, and one site said Dynamine was hard-hitting than Theacrine. Both of those facts make it sound great! Might try this instead of theacrine first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wakefullness/Alertness Nootropic Suggestions - by WiredWeirdo - 07-14-2021, 06:58 PM