Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulletproof Coffee cheers
Hey everyone! 
Currently sipping on some bulletproof coffee. Thought I would drop little intro since I lurked a bit and have been following the channel since this spring. Its nice to have a little niche online community. If I mention something like phenylpiracetam to one of my friends they just look at me like I'm from outer space lol.

I'm from Canada, 32, enjoy hiking, martial arts/muay thai, gaming and reading. Was diagnosed adhd in my last year of college which led to a love and hate relationship with stimulant medication. Couple years later I hit the ceiling and had to quit my job as a sales rep due to burnout. Nootropics have helped tremendously in recovering from anedhonia/fatigue and I spent the last year or 2 experimenting with what works best for me to create the perfect stack!

Finally got to a point where I was ready to take on the world again and return to college for computer science then the pandemic began...

So here I am. Just trucking through the apocalypse, every now and then, tweaking the stack a bit as I'm waiting in queue to go back to college. I may just re introduce modafinil to the stack and self teach myself some new skills lol.

My current stack is
- Tyrosine
- Uridine
- Bromantane (month cycle)
- 9 me-bc (week cycle)
- Alcar
- Ashwaghanda (KSM but have shoden on the way)
- Theanine
-Kratom (keeping it to 1g or 2 a day)
- Cdp choline (2-3 times a week)
In the evening, Kava liquid drops has been the best relaxing compound I've found. Along with fascoracetam sometimes for some reason...
Of course this goes without mentioning the essentials like that good ol vitamin D and exercise lol.
(Then I'd have a much longer list to share...)

Just waiting on that Piracetam comeback!
MCT Bulletproof coffee cheers to everyone!

Messages In This Thread
Bulletproof Coffee cheers - by coopaman - 10-18-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Bulletproof Coffee cheers - by Mags - 10-18-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: Bulletproof Coffee cheers - by Liquid02 - 10-19-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Bulletproof Coffee cheers - by coopaman - 10-19-2020, 05:42 PM