Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bromantane - MondialK
Alright, it's time for Bromantane  Big Grin

After watching some videos and going through reviews it was very clear to me that I start with a lower dose.

Day1:

I started 6:30am in the morning with 50 mg. The half life is 11 hours and I was too afraid to get a bad sleep, that's why I took it so early.

I definitey noticed after around 45 min a clear head - similar to Aniracetam - when working on my computer, I finished my daily work quicker and dealing with stupid clients face to face was much easier, as I was more relaxed. 

Just to make sure I don't get any sleeping problems I took 2 drops of essential oregano oil in a capsule before I went to sleep. (Thanks a lot dear Fallon, this one is really great)

No problems with sleep, I woke up 30min earlier totally fine in the morning.

Day2:

I took 60 mg, just because I wanna feel "more".  Nothing changed, pretty much the same like Day 1.

Day3:

I took 75 mg, at that day it was not so effective as day 1 or 2. I was a bit disappointed as many people said, it will enhance your fitness, but I haven't felt any different from usual. 

Day4:

I took 100 mg. Didn't change anything for me. Sleep still ok, very subtle. 

Day5: 

my last day with 50 mg like day 1. 

Summary:

Bromantane will boost your brain in a certain way, but Aniracetam or Modafinil will do the same. 

For me there was no enhancement in endurance or strength in the gym. 

I have to say I have expected more.

I will not buy it again, it is also pain in the ass to measure it and you definitely need a good scale with 0.001 gr.

Messages In This Thread
Bromantane - MondialK - by AlphaBanana - 07-25-2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Bromantane - MondialK - by Fallon - 07-25-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: Bromantane - MondialK - by AlphaBanana - 07-26-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Bromantane - MondialK - by Bro.Jim - 08-05-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Bromantane - MondialK - by frenzycat - 08-07-2020, 03:01 AM