Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bromantane review
Thumbs Up 
This is my first time with bromantane, i already had good feelings about i from hearing multiple reports of it being worthwhile and then some.

First day 10am i decided to just go low, which was for me two red microscoops (15-20mg) sublingual. Didn't notice much until about two hours in i had a definite sense of clear mind and energy. This seemed to continue most of the day.

Second day, had the same dose size 10am, and since i didn't have any caffine yet i decided to  stack on 50 mg phenylpiracetam (why not?). I had a few things to do that day anyway. The effects of both came on subtle but worked nicely as i took care of yard work for some family members.  I normally don't drink soda but decided to have a mountain dew for added caffeine. I can say i felt calm clean energy all day and positive clear mood, which for me is rare. I could recommend bromantane for anyone looking for slight motivation boost.

I'm going to be getting a better scale for more accurate doses. I'm planning to up the dose but would like to be sure each time.

Messages In This Thread
Bromantane review - by frenzycat - 06-24-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Bromantane review - by Neonknight - 06-24-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Bromantane review - by burgess - 06-25-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: Bromantane review - by Fallon - 06-27-2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Bromantane review - by frenzycat - 06-28-2020, 01:59 AM