Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Approved Nootropics Vendors and Sources
The following is a list of approved vendors I've found to be exceptional. These are vendors I've ordered from multiple times with a high standard of quality. If you'd like to see a vendor added to the list, reply to this thread or message me directly.

Pure Nootropics - In recent past I recommended Nootropics Depot for all the mainstream Nootropics but they have communicated to me that they no longer want to be associated with these types of compounds. I now recommend Pure Nootropics for stuff like Piracetam, Phenylpiracetam, etc. 

Lift Mode - Home of the best Phenibut on the planet. Their Phenibut FAA specifically is some of the best stuff I've ever encountered. With each batch shipped they send a COA detailing the purity of the batch. I don't have experience with their other products but will vouch for the Phenibut all day.

ModafinilXL - The most recent addition to the approved vendors list. High quality Modafinil/Armodafinil as far as I can tell. Check out my full review. 

Buy Moda - Since the closure of Modafinil Star, the best source for Modafinil. I've tested the product with good success. Faster shipping times and they ship to Canada which is something no other vendor provided as a service. 

Rupharma - For everything else. Rupharma stocks some real hard hitting product. You can get all the original products of the Russian synthesized line of Nootropics - Nootropil (Piracetam), Noopept, Phenibut, Emoxypine (Mexidol), Oxytocin, Bromantane, Semax, Phenylpiracetem etc. They also stock Modafinil. At this point in time expect a 1 - 3 week wait time and expect to pay with Bitcoin.

Performance Lab - The only premade stack I recommend. "Mind" is a stripped down version of the popular stack Mind Lab Pro. Simple ingredients and packs a powerful  punch. Good for people who want to get the Nootropics experience without buying powders, scales, and all that other weird stuff.

Chemical Collective - My latest discovery for Etizolam and 1P-LSD. (As of 9.17.2020 Chemical Collective has stopped shipping to the U.S.)

Messages In This Thread
Approved Nootropics Vendors and Sources - by Fallon - 06-20-2019, 09:20 PM
I will give it a go thanks ? - by Chippy - 07-20-2020, 05:22 PM