Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ModafinilXL Vendor Review
[Image: modafinilxl-package-order.jpg]

In this review I'm taking a look at a Modafinil vendor called ModafinilXL. Aside from BuyModa, ModafinilXL is the main heavy hitter in the Modafinil industry. In fact, they may be the largest vendor on the internet. ModafinilXL supplies legit Modafinil manufactured in India. Products include staples like Modalert, Modvigil, Waklert, and Artvigil. They also have lesser known brands like Modaheal and unmarked tablets simply labeled Modafinil. 

Initial contact

I reached out to the company last month (January 2020) to secure some samples. They were ultra responsive to my email and sent out a package. They gave me a tracking number which was nice but proved to be non functional as I'll explain later.

Shipping

Modafinil from overseas (and it's all overseas) takes anywhere from 1 - 3 weeks to arrive. Shipping time depends on how fast the vendor ships the product, and how long it takes to clear customs. Clearing customs takes a week in and of itself. Knowing this I really only checked the tracking number every 4 - 5 days or so. At first I saw a couple updates on its current location but then it hung up in New York for a long time. Every few days I would check to see if it cleared. It remained stuck for 3 weeks before I finally lost all hope for the package. I figured it must have gotten seized, although tracking should have reflected that. Basically the package was in my mailbox the WHOLE TIME. I do not check my mailbox unless I know I have something coming in, I made the mistake thinking the tracking was accurate when it was not. Keep this mind. The tracking is unreliable and gives you a sort of artificial peace of mind. 

Testing the product

They were initially only supposed to ship me a 10 pack of Modalert and a 10 pack of Artvigil. I was surprised to receive their whole line of products. I decided to test the Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil) as I am giving away the Modalert as part of the Februrary 2020 giveaway. 

The product is good. The stimulation is here along with all the classic side effects. Slightly elevated heart rate, sweaty palms, and of course a general alertness and mental stimulation quintessential to the Modafinil experience. The product came packaged in true-to-form pharmaceutical strips.  

Prices

Pricing is on par with BuyModa. They offer more options as far as the number of tablets goes. You can by as few as 10 pills or as many as 500 or more. 

Payment methods

ModafinilXL accepts Visa/Mastercard. Often times you must clear the transaction with your bank prior to purchasing or your bank/cc processor will block the transaction. They also accept Bitcoin for anonymous payments. Bitcoin is my preferred way to pay for Nootropics. Read my guide to Bitcoin to get started. 

Conclusion + Video

I can recommend ModafinilXL as a solid Modafinil vendor. I will most likely be purchasing a large order from them very soon. 

>>>Check them out here<<<

Messages In This Thread
ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by Fallon - 02-16-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by Liquid02 - 02-16-2020, 04:22 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by lb1986 - 02-16-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by Mags - 02-16-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by lb1986 - 02-17-2020, 07:47 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by Mags - 02-18-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by nootdawg - 02-17-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by leedrill - 07-07-2020, 12:24 PM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by Fallon - 07-09-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: ModafinilXL Vendor Review - by Bro.Jim - 07-09-2020, 10:58 PM