Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Nootropics @ Nootropics Depot
Nootropics Depot is easily one of the most reliable vendors in the industry and recently have been cranking out some impressive stacks. Below I've compiled a list of some of my personal favorites from this heavy hitting vendor.

Of course, drop a comment on some of your favorites too! 

DynaMax - A potent combination of Caffeine, L-Theanine, and a compound called Methylliberine. The capsules contain both an immediate release and extended release version of Caffeine. This provides and instant jolt of energy while the XR (extended release) continues to dose out long lasting effects. The L-Theanine of course completely smooths out the jitters from the stimulating nature of the Caffeine. A very nice stack to power through moments of low energy and lethargy.

MicroMag - Magnesium is a staple in my anti-anxiety arsenal. The problem is, many Magnesium supplements have poor absorption. MicroMag takes a popular form of Magnesium called Magnesium Oxide and makes it extremely bio-available. This results in almost instantaneous relaxation and calmness. This form of Magnesium is also much easier on the stomach and doesn't have the laxative effect like many other forms of this mineral.

Caffeine + L-Tyrosine Solution - This liquid stack delivers a safe and powerful jolt to the brain. This is a liquid solution you drop under the tongue. Taking Nootropics in this way allows for a deep absorption into the blood stream and pronounced effects. L-Tyrosine is mentally energizing due to it being a direct building block to Dopamine. You're going to feel a solid 3 - 4 hour boost in motivation and as the Mens Warehouse guy says, I guarantee it.

Piracetam Powder - Good ol' Piracetam. My absolute favorite synthetic Nootropic. This stuff gets both sides of the brain communicating, increases oxygen to the brain, and delivers a cognitive boost you simply won't get from anything else. It stacks well with many other Nootropics too. In fact, It's the only Nootropic I keep right on my desk for easy access.

KSM-66 - This is a potent Ashwagandha extract. Ashwagandha is also called Indian Ginseng and a well known calming agent. Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce stress levels by directly lowering cortisol and modulating other stress related hormones. A solid natural method of taking the edge off your day to day stress.

Phenylpiracetam - Phenylpiracetam ranks high on my list of absolute favorite Nootropics. Phenylpiracetam is the most stimulating racetam of the bunch and increases physical vigor alongside mental acuity. It's punchy stuff. Stacks nicely with Piracetam. I will typically take 200mg of Phenylpiracetam with 1 - 2 Grams of Piracetam for all day relentless energy levels.

NAC - This one was an absolute game changer for my anxiety. N-Acetyl-Cysteine reduces obsessive behavior, calms anxiety, and can treat addiction. It's a precursor to Glutathione - the bodies most potent anti-oxidant. Taken before a night of drinking, this stuff basically crushes hangovers by optimizing the elimination of alcohol and free radical damage.

Phenibut - Of course Phenibut must be included on this list. While it's more of a drug/nootropic hybrid, Phenibut absolutely crushes anxiety. It's one of the most popular Nootropic and the Nootropics Depot HCL capsules are very good.

Fasoracetam - The king of the calming racetams. Fasoracetam chills out the brain without sedating you. I like to stack it with Phenibut. It makes the brain much more sensitive to Phenibut so you need less...resulting in far less rebound anxiety.

CDP-Choline - A source of Choline must get an honorable mention. I prefer CDP-Choline over other sources due its Dopaminergic component. It converts to Uridine which contributes to overall Dopamine stimulation. It's a solid energizing compound with strong motivational elements. Take with L-Tyrosine and in you're in for quite a treat.
[/url]
Check out them them out today[url=https://el2.convertkit-mail2.com/c/preview/e5uph7h9/aHR0cDovL2dvbm9vdHJvcGljcy5jb20vbm9vdHJvcGljcy1kZXBvdA==]
 to see what kind of deals they are running. Prices are always very reasonable and the quality unmatched. They also give you free shipping on orders over $50 bucks so I always take advantage of that considering shipping can range from $7 - $15.