Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
someone can help me?
Hi everyone, it's my first week on pramiracetam 450mg, i take 2 cps 2 times a day but i don't know if i need to combinate with other nootropics. I need to increment my brain power and focus but in Italy ther is not information about this. Thanks
Hi Carmine,

People do combine Nootropics together but it's not a requirement. Many Nootropics work well on their own. How is the Pramiracetam working so far?
(07-19-2021, 11:12 PM)Fallon Wrote: Hi Carmine,

People do combine Nootropics together but it's not a requirement. Many Nootropics work well on their own. How is the Pramiracetam working so far?
i can't find difference before and now. The focus is the same as i started and i need some pychostimulants to make work my brain on my objectives without flying with my mind on another stupid things
I would try Phenylpiracetam which has a more stimulating nature. Pramiracetam is my least favorite. Aniracetam is a nice calming Nootropic with good focus.
Aniracetam with coffee. If you respond positively to stimulants consider Modafinil. Modafinil, caffeine, and L Theanine is a great stack. Good smooth stimulation with sustained focus. L Tyrosine is another solid choice and provides a decent framework for the Dopamine system. Also consider Dynamine and Theacrine which are also good wakefulness agents. If you find your mind drifting a lot my go to stack is a calming memory enhancing Nootropic combined with a more potent stimulant like Modafinil. They mix very well in my experience. I'm not sure how easy it is to obtain these things in your country. If it's difficult to get the good stuff I'd really look in to L Theanine, Tyrosine, and combine them with the most powerful stimulant available to you even if it's just a very strong cup of coffee or energy drink. The Theanine puts the mind at ease, allows you to focus while retaining all the benefits of the stimulant without the negatives, shakes, jitters, overstimulation etc.