Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellou
Hey,

My name is David, what's up. Don't know what to tell you about myself. I'm from EU. 27 years old. I enjoy video games and football. Started getting into nootropics after I went to rehab for alcohol. I'm sober from that now. A friend of mine has been giving me some nootropics(phenibut for anxiety and yohimibine) and I've been really enjoying those instead of diazepam and xanax, so I thought I'd do some googling and join some forums.
Hi David welcome the forums. Feel free to ask questions and hang out!

Cheers.
Hiya!

~Mags
Thumbs Down 
Hey folks ?, just saying thanks for having me, I'm 50, music afficienado, (sp?) Lots of experience with illicits thru the years, been into nootropics/rcs over last couple years. I know I really missed the boat on the ease of acquiring said substances, but hey.. anyways, glad to be here.
(05-26-2020, 11:19 PM)Dromejames Wrote: Hey folks ?, just saying thanks for having me, I'm 50, music afficienado, (sp?) Lots of experience with illicits thru the years, been into nootropics/rcs over last couple years. I know I really missed the boat on the ease of acquiring said substances, but hey.. anyways, glad to be here.

Hi Drome welcome to the boards. What are you looking for? Lots of vendors out there but many of them overseas if you're here in the states.

MC
Not really looking, per se, just more or less trying to educate myself and if I'd happen to bump into something, I'll go from there. I just ordered some tianeptine from tianeptine direct, after scouring for a legit vendor. Tho I hear the quality has gone down a bit. I am in the states however which makes it damn near impossible to get rc's and that's fine. It's not a big deal. I'm late to the game I know, but like I said earlier... Thanks for the reply!