Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MondialK Nootropics Vendor Review
[Image: mondialk-vendor-review.png]

In this post I'm going to discuss my experiences with MondialK. MondialK is an overseas vendor and they stock a few Nootropics you can't get domestic in the United States. Of most interest, these are Nootropics like Tianeptine Sodium, Tianeptine Sulfate, and Bromantane. My experience with the vendor involves these 3 Nootropics.

Having tested all of these Nootropics I can conclude every one of them is high quality. In particular, the Tianeptine Sodium was most impressive.

From what I have deduced, all product comes from France. The postal package has French written all over it and the package took roughly 2 weeks to arrive at my United States address. 

Ordering from the vendor initially felt like a bit of gamble. Throughout the entire process nothing gives you confidence that your order will even arrive at all. 

First, you cannot pay with any major credit card (at least in the direct sense), or even Bitcoin for that matter.

EDIT: You can pay with Bitcoin as a subscriber pointed out. You can check the MondialK FAQ page to see a list of payment options.

I made my payment through a sort of wire transfer. Upon adding items to the cart and checking out, I received the following payment instructions via email:

Quote:Bank Transfer Instructions

IBAN : FR7616798000010000077614768
BIC TRZOFR21XXX
Name : Titans
Surname : Corp + Order ID

Bank Name : Treezor SAS
Town : Levallois-Perret

Sending Reason : Business/Purchase
Phone number : Use yours or a fake phone number

Thanks not to include any reference to MondialK, don't include any product name, don't use our email address neither during the transfer

Bank address :
94 rue de Villiers
92300 Levallois-Perret
France

To make payment you use the above information and plug it in to a website called World Remit. World Remit allows you to use your credit card to make payments to certain bank accounts. I had doubts but continued to forge ahead, plugging in all the necessary info.

Once I had made the payment I emailed MondialK letting them know I made payment. They acknowledged my payment and then sent the following email:

Quote:Dear Fallon,

Thank you for your order and confidence,
I let you know I label it as below to speed up the customs process

Tianeptine Sulfate      Mandelic Acid   1
Tianeptine Sodium       Hyaluronic Acid 1
Bromantane      Hyaluronic Acid 0,5

Otherwise you will receive it 2 weeks late if customs test it

I remain at your disposal should you have any questions,
I wish you an excellent end day.

Best Regards,
MondialK.com

It's important to pay attention to this part. What he does is label the products as inconspicuous ingredients so they go through customs easier. Make sure to properly label them when they arrive so you don't get mixed up. If you order multiple items it would be very difficult to identify the powders without the labels. 

The products arrived in 2 weeks. There is no tracking on the packages so you're pretty much waiting in the dark for things to arrive. They come in these tiny aluminum canisters. As you can see, they are labeled as per the email:

[Image: mondialk-products-shipment.jpg]

Overall I have nothing but good things to say about this vendor. He answered all my emails, the products came, they were of appropriate weight, and high quality - as far as I can tell. 

If you can look passed the strange ordering process I can recommend this vendor for the stuff you can't get through mainstream suppliers.

Video

Just placed an order on Wednesday using Bitcoin & decided to pay approx an extra 15 bucks for DHL Express..received a Notification that it’ll arrive here in Florida in 5 days..that’s Super F’n Quick!!!...& just checked tracking # stating that it already cleared customs...also bought both Tias but in larger quantities along with Picamilon & FloMo...I, however, did not receive a note that packaging label would be different..will update when it arrives...PEACE OUT!!!
(02-07-2020, 09:42 PM)TSOL911 Wrote: Just placed an order on Wednesday using Bitcoin & decided to pay approx an extra 15 bucks for DHL Express..received a Notification that it’ll arrive here in Florida in 5 days..that’s Super F’n Quick!!!...& just checked tracking # stating that it already cleared customs...also bought both Tias but in larger quantities along with Picamilon & FloMo...I, however, did not receive a note that packaging label would be different..will update when it arrives...PEACE OUT!!!

Did your package come in??

Also thinking of making a purchase myself but not sure about this label thing...

Maybe nothing to worry about too much
Dont worry Mags, as i see it, this mondialk guy seems to have a smart approach.

While you guys in the states get it with different names to pass customs easy, the rest of us (well atleast me) in europe get it labeled exactly as its stated when you purchase it. As there is no need to label it different inside eu cuz of customs, most of the time atleast. Same as you would buy it inside US.

Also depends what you order i quess, for something like Aniracetam, the label is probablay gonna say exactly that, stuff like Tianeptine, if not mistaken also first made in France, labels get more customs friendly. But lets face it, those guys at customs aint stupid either, sooner or later ...

You could eventualy also look it up on this world wide web thingy and label it appropriate :p, or just email the mondialk guy and ask em.

Heh, i had such a christmas felling when it arrived weeks back, or less i quess, i pulled off all the labes and all looked exactly the same, Fallon knows what i`m talkin about ;), but we managed to sort it out, no doubt you`ll manage.
(02-10-2020, 10:19 AM)Mags Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 09:42 PM)TSOL911 Wrote: Just placed an order on Wednesday using Bitcoin & decided to pay approx an extra 15 bucks for DHL Express..received a Notification that it’ll arrive here in Florida in 5 days..that’s Super F’n Quick!!!...& just checked tracking # stating that it already cleared customs...also bought both Tias but in larger quantities along with Picamilon & FloMo...I, however, did not receive a note that packaging label would be different..will update when it arrives...PEACE OUT!!!

Did your package come in??

Also thinking of making a purchase myself but not sure about this label thing...

Maybe nothing to worry about too much

The Eagle Has Landed!!!  Arrived yesterday in sealed canisters (correct product label can be found in notes section on your order logged in to website)...that was crazy quick(5 days)!!!]; definitely worth it paying in BTC & the extra cost for expedited shipping(DHL)..will update once merchandise is sampled..Hope this helps!!!
Quote:The Eagle Has Landed!!!  Arrived yesterday in sealed canisters (correct product label can be found in notes section on your order logged in to website)...that was crazy quick(5 days)!!!]; definitely worth it paying in BTC & the extra cost for expedited shipping(DHL)..will update once merchandise is sampled..Hope this helps!!!

I have never seen DHL move out of 1st gear before, have experience when they press pause tho and claim that recipient does not exist, even tho they delivered previous package 14 days ago.
Good to know.

Have fun ;)
So has anyone asked for their CoAs to see if they do third party testing really ? Cause I've asked and there was no answer whatsoever
(07-03-2020, 09:03 AM)Rolio238 Wrote: So has anyone asked for their CoAs to see if they do third party testing really ? Cause I've asked and there was no answer whatsoever

I haven't inquired about current certificates. I will tell you that testing is expensive and most vendors probably don't do it. Nootropics Depot is maybe the only vendor that sells enough inventory that they can make it financially possible to test every batch. When it comes to fringe stuff like Flmodafinil, I wouldn't count on many vendors testing. More than likely they tested product at one point in time and then assumed a similar quality in the next batches without testing.

As always, research at your own risk. Personally I have enough experience with certain powders that it's easy to spot the real deal, but as far as heavy metal content or contaminants it's a risk I assume.