Nootropics Forum

Full Version: how about a break?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do you guys stop taking nootropics sometimes? 

I am not taking anything for 3 weeks. Well except Magnesium Gylcinate / Zinc / B-Complex.

Not feeling bad at all, also having a break from work and from my girlfriend as I am in my country, far away from Thailand.

Nevertheless, looking forward to taking Phenibut / Modafinil / Phenylpiracetam again  Big Grin Wink
Breaks are absolutely essential from everything. It allows you to reflect on whether or not those things are actually adding value to your life or not. In the case of Nootropics breaks are absolutely necessary to reset tolerance and to ensure the Nootropic stays powerful every time you take it. I've taken many breaks from Nootropics, I keep coming back to them because I see overall positive effects to my brain performance and general mood.

Enjoy the time off. Will you be returning to Thailand eventually?
Yeah, in 12 days.

just off topic: I have heard from a friend of mine who is studying law that Modafinil is number one drug for studying. The price per tablet (200mg) under the counter is around 15$.

...and people paying it!
(08-04-2019, 06:05 PM)AlphaBanana Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, in 12 days.

just off topic: I have heard from a friend of mine who is studying law that Modafinil is number one drug for studying. The price per tablet (200mg) under the counter is around 15$.

...and people paying it!

Haha wow. I'm not even sure people pay those prices for Adderall. They must think it's a super drug. I can see it though, people generally don't know how to find that stuff online or they don't want to. Maybe I will buy a black trench coat and start selling Modafinil at my local college campus...LOL. I think the same could be said for Phenibut. If you give someone a gram of Phenibut and tell them it's a new version of Xanax you might get away with it.
sure, you can do some money, but it could go into the wrong direction as well.