Nootropics Forum

Full Version: Bromantane Stacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bromantane seems like it doesnt really need any additional being a pretty good all rounder. Wonder if phenibut would work with it. Brom has an action on gaba so may conflict.
I read about bromantane and semax having good synergy together but idk personally, only ever tried semax itself.
For me it's more of a background energy experience. I have combined it with Phenibut, I can't say they synergized particularly well, although I didn't experience negative effects either. Takes a few days to build up benefits too. I will typically only stack Nootropics which have an immediate same day response as its hard to gauge the synergy of Nootropics which have a build up period.

I'd say you're correct, it stands well on its own and doesn't need a lot of extra stuff thrown in. There are certain compounds I believe stack well with basically anything. L-Theanine and Caffeine being 2 that seem to work well with a variety of combos. I kind of judge my current state of energy and overall mood and then basically throw in stuff I feel would work, or enhance the experience. Bromantane gives off a vibe that it's pretty independent.

It helps to have lots of experience with Nootropics by themselves, then you can easily tell which ones would mix well. As an example, I immediately knew 1P-LSD and Phenibut would be a good combo, having experienced both of them individually.
(06-09-2020, 02:09 AM)frenzycat Wrote: [ -> ]I read about bromantane and semax having good synergy together but idk personally, only ever tried semax itself.

Sounds like a super chill combo. Semax gives me a tunnel vision level of focus and calm. Short lasting. Bromantane is also mentally calming. Could be too chill, a cup of strong coffee would round things off nicely. Haven't had any caffeine or coffee for over a week now. It's gonna kick my ass once I bring it back.
Just got my first go at Bromantane from MandalK today! Tomorrow I will try it for my first time...