Nootropics Forum

Full Version: How to measure noopept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there I'm having a lot of trouble with new pet I took apart a 30mg capsule from nootropics Depot and it measured .20 on my scales that makes no sense I'm confused because two zeros 200mg not 30mg and is there a different from the powder form or buying the capsules and taking apart and measuring the powder from the capsules what does 30mg look like what should it read on my scales I scales is 0.00 top of scales please help me
John,

They put filler powder in the capsules as well. This is to help the capsule stay together because 0.03 of Noopept is such a tiny amount of powder. So when you take apart the capsule and weigh the powder you're also weighing the filler so it registers as heavier. When you weigh out the bulk Noopept powder make sure to weigh the exact amount, not the amount you have observed in the capsules. In your case, 30mg is 0.03.
Omg thankyou I took 300mg of noopept I'm an idiot no wonder my head was spinning and my whole body was tingling and I had this weird sensation in my brain like I felt my receptors firing I could actually feel that's what it felt like you may think I'm crazy but 300 mg of noopept is not fun do not do that bad mistake from me also when it peaked I had a massive panic attack my brain I was trying to think of a thousand different things at one time and it's almost like my body could feel and touch and smell things in a more advanced level and it was not pleasant it was actually painful I was more sensitive in all my senses
Damn 300mg of noopept that's an insane dose. 5 - 10mg is enough for me. Pain in the ass to weigh though as you have noticed.