Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
just want to be normal like everyone else
Sad 
Does anyone feel like they are different from people around them? I see people engaging in conversations so easily, but I can't do anything without crushing anxiety hanging over me constantly. Just want to be normal and function in society... currently I am not even escaping my room this is how bad it has become. I avoid all social contact when I can, and currently am living off savings. Feels like something is wrong with me, I want to be fixed.. feel like I have so much potential that is being hold back by this crushing anxiety

What nootropics helped you guys with overcoming this?
On the hardcore side of things I like Phenibut and there is something called Etizolam but thats more of a drug and less of a nootropic. Maybe you should talk to someone about this? A therapist/psychologist if you can afford it, I know all this stuff costs money and its a shame mental health is so lacking atleast here in the states. Keep going and take it day by day. Budget yourself as best you can to stretch your dollars
I would urge you to seek out some form of social interaction no matter how small or insignificant. The thing about social isolation is you become stranger and less "normal" the longer you go without socializing. It's something I force myself to do from time to time. I'm fortunate right now to have roommates who are also my best friends. Perhaps finding work which allows you a small amount of interaction. I think it's crucial to work as it gives you a form of structure and meaning, as opposed to being lost in the abyss of your mind. I obviously recommend certain Nootropics like Phenibut which can give you enough social energy to get a foothold. From there you can begin building momentum so you become less dependent on Nootropics to feel good.
Thanks guys. While I'm looking for a job that fits me and my lifestyle I will try and wake up the same time every day as I heard that its good for you. Phenibut I am on already but I feel like I grew a tolerance to it pretty quickly, and you can't use it every day either. Is there a nootropic for social anxiety that you can take daily with minimal or no side effects? I want to become a confident outgoing person. At the moment I feel like other people sense my anxious vibe and in return get uncomfortable towards me, but with other people, they seem to be totally fine with. I long for the day where my anxiety is completely gone... someday... I hope... I feel like other people are above me in terms of status which sets off my anxiety... going to a psychiatrist I am planning to do some time in the future yeah...
Try fasoracetam! Can be good for socializing from what I hear. Honestly ppl aren't looking at you as much as you think, most are too busy worrying the same thing!
L-theanine. I've had crippling anxiety as to where I can't leave the house just to go to the store. L-theanine really helps stop or at least slow down all that electricity going on in your brain. I feel you on the phenibut tolerance lol I have to take 1.5 to 2 grams just to feel anything now, plus you won't have to wait 2-3 hours for L-theanine to start working! More like 20 to 30 minutes on an empty stomach in the morning with some black coffee. Keep it to one cup tho because caffeine really amplifies social anxiety Sad