Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, oops, thread? hey, how are ya, is this thing on then? hey! wait!
hey, oops, it's not like i'm tryin' to get more free stuff, but i mean, it's not like i [don't]  barely make it month-to-month either, i'm just a peasant, see, but still!  i just had to say, fallon's a great guy!    and i was tryin' to paste what i wanted to post in the comments on the latest video, here, instead of there, so as not to , well, y'know, always be talkin' too much...anyways!  but!   as a previous winner, i think if i win again, then i'd rather not let it be known publicly, if y'don't mind my sayin' so!  just sayin'!  haha!  *peace!*
   out of like, a hundred thousand contestants, what're the chances...  i mean, it wouldn't even be fair, if i would win again,  i mean,,,but i would not mind some hi-quality kratom, hint-hint!!  that stuff is frickin' dyno-mite, man!  as it is, all's i can say is, fallon's a great guy, and nobody's that nice, he must be up-to-no-good!    just kidding, but how-does-he-do-it!    it must be nice to be such a prodigy, like some ben-shapiro-type-character..... too-tough-to-tango!  too-whip-to-wahtusi, yo!    *peace*~!   
   out of like, a hundred thousand contestants, what're the chances...  i mean, it wouldn't even be fair, if i would win again,  i mean,,,but i would not mind some hi-quality kratom, hint-hint!!  that stuff is frickin' dyno-mite, man!  as it is, all's i can say is, fallon's a great guy, and nobody's that nice, he must be up-to-no-good!    just kidding, but how-does-he-do-it!    it must be nice to be such a prodigy, like some ben-shapiro-type-character..... too-tough-to-tango!  too-whip-to-wahtusi, yo!    *peace*~!   

oops, yeah, no! what i wanna do, is, uh, find the other threads, uh, this'll take a little bit of practise, i guess- so ''who's there! show yourselves!'' - famous last words, haha!
''i'll be back!'' ''hey, i *heard that!*'' haha! **peace!** ~

Messages In This Thread
hey, oops, thread? hey, how are ya, is this thing on then? hey! wait! - by retroatavism - 08-14-2019, 11:58 PM