Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Phenibut Dosage + frequency?
Trying to find the perfect dose for Phenibut. Currently taking about 1000mg which seems to be a good dose but wondering if I can go higher than that without side effects. Anyone use Phenibut at the higher doses with no withdrawals? How often do you take it?
My personal strategy for Phenibut is finding the SMALLEST dose I need to achieve the most efficient results. Taking more Phenibut does not necessarily mean better results. The more you take the more you set yourself up for rebound anxiety. At a certain point the anxiolytic effects of Phenibut don't neccesarily increase, and you simply gain more euphoria which is a classic signal that day number 3 is gonna hit you hard. Personally, anything beyond 500 - 750mg I get less return. Anxiety levels don't improve and I'm only shooting myself in the foot.

In your case though it seems like you haven't found where that line is yet. It's necessary to go over the threshold a few times to discover where the sweet spot is. In most cases though I believe a Gram is pushing it, especially if you want to minimize negative downstream side effects. I would say anything beyond 1 Gram is more of a recreational experience rather than a therapeutic one.

As a rule of thumb Phenibut usage should be kept down to 1 - 2 times a week maximum. 3 days a week is really pushing it. 3 days a week you will start to develop tolerance and experience inter dose withdrawals.
Once in a blue moon for me! I take the capsules which I believe are 250mg and I only take one and have good response. Stay safe everyone.

~Mags
2 times a week MAX 750mg with some green tea
I used to take 1000mg when I first tried it but, like Fallon, I now take 250-500 and feel great with that. Sometimes I will throw in 20-25mg of Fasoracetam along with it. I take it usually twice a week (once on the weekend and once midweek) I really want to try the Liftmode FAA as I have only tried Nootropics’s Depot HCl