Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspicious Vendors
This thread will serve as a general compilation of vendors engaging in suspect activity, or vendors with a track record of poor customer service, not shipping product, or shipping fake product. The list will be compiled from my own personal research along with input from you guys.

This is not a blacklist, but a list of vendors where enough people have came forward with negative experiences. If people come back and alter their original review, we can disuss taking  them off the list. 

pharmtopshop.com - This is an online pharmacy claiming to ship many pharmaceuticals. MANY of these sites are scams. In the case of pharmtopshop, they appear to be running a secondary forum under a different domain name which conveniently is populated with all positive reviews. They have product pages which claim to sell "Benzodiazepins." Benzos are a class of drugs, you don't buy them directly. You buy a brand names. Very suspect indeed.  

powdercity.com - Powder city is not even trying to hide their sketchy practice anymore. They were either bought out or they themselves are engaging in suspicious activity. Many of the product links redirect to other vendors, where they will make a commission. That was fine and pretty much obvious to anyone paying attention, but now you get redirected to these random weird online offers. Untrustworthy is at gets.

I'm sure this will will grow as the forum gains momentum. If you guys have any you want to add feel free and we will discuss it. 
(06-12-2020, 06:52 AM)Vallonhsjskls Wrote: This thread will serve as a general compilation of vendors engaging in suspect activity, or vendors with a track record of poor customer service, not shipping product, or shipping fake product. The list will be compiled from my own personal research along with input from you guys.

This is not a blacklist, but a list of vendors where enough people have came forward with negative experiences. If people come back and alter their original review, we can disuss taking  them off the list. 

pharmtopshop.com - This is an online pharmacy claiming to ship many pharmaceuticals. MANY of these sites are scams. In the case of pharmtopshop, they appear to be running a secondary forum under a different domain name which conveniently is populated with all positive reviews. They have product pages which claim to sell "Benzodiazepins." Benzos are a class of drugs, you don't buy them directly. You buy a brand names. Very suspect indeed.  

powdercity.com - Powder city is not even trying to hide their sketchy practice anymore. They were either bought out or they themselves are engaging in suspicious activity. Many of the product links redirect to other vendors, where they will make a commission. That was fine and pretty much obvious to anyone paying attention, but now you get redirected to these random weird online offers. Untrustworthy is at gets.

I'm sure this will will grow as the forum gains momentum. If you guys have any you want to add feel free and we will discuss it. 
has anybody checked reachgenius I wonder if their bromantane is legit
(06-12-2020, 06:52 AM)Fallon Wrote: This thread will serve as a general compilation of vendors engaging in suspect activity, or vendors with a track record of poor customer service, not shipping product, or shipping fake product. The list will be compiled from my own personal research along with input from you guys.

On the 10 th August I ordered 2 x 10g Tianeptine sodium and 1 x 5g Tianeptine sodium (US 200). I payed for UPS world saver 2 day shipping US 116 to Aus. My shipment was stalled at a UPS warehouse in Kentucky for 4 days due to a missing commercial invoice. I have sent emails to Diamond Suppliments every day now for 9 days with not one reply. Due to Diamond not supplying the invoice UPS has ‘returned to sender’ my shipment to Diamond in Salt Lake City. I have spent US 316.75 and received no product and no communication as to what is going on. I have used all the top vendors over the last 5 years and never experienced this unprofessionalism. As a verified customer I wrote a 1/5 star review ( couldn’t make it 0/0) outlining what happened On Diamond Suppliments website. The website claims a third party uploads reviews but mine was not uploaded. Not surprisingly only 5/5 star reviews are visible. If you are an international customer and require a reliable source it definitely should not be Diamond Suppliments Tianeptine. I am still waiting for some resolve Diamond Suppliments.

(08-19-2020, 10:58 AM)Resolveplease Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 06:52 AM)Fallon Wrote: This thread will serve as a general compilation of vendors engaging in suspect activity, or vendors with a track record of poor customer service, not shipping product, or shipping fake product. The list will be compiled from my own personal research along with input from you guys.

On the 10 th August I ordered 2 x 10g Tianeptine sodium and 1 x 5g Tianeptine sodium (US 200). I payed for UPS world saver 2 day shipping US 116 to Aus. My shipment was stalled at a UPS warehouse in Kentucky for 4 days due to a missing commercial invoice. I have sent emails to Diamond Suppliments every day now for 9 days with not one reply. Due to Diamond not supplying the invoice UPS has ‘returned to sender’ my shipment to Diamond in Salt Lake City. I have spent US 316.75 and received no product and no communication as to what is going on. I have used all the top vendors over the last 5 years and never experienced this unprofessionalism. As a verified customer I wrote a 1/5 star review ( couldn’t make it 0/0) outlining what happened On Diamond Suppliments website. The website claims a third party uploads reviews but mine was not uploaded. Not surprisingly only 5/5 star reviews are visible. If you are an international customer and require a reliable source it definitely should not be Diamond Suppliments Tianeptine. I am still waiting for some resolve Diamond Suppliments.

(06-22-2020, 08:56 PM)Diamond Suppliments scammed Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 06:52 AM)Vallonhsjskls Wrote: This thread will serve as a general compilation of vendors engaging in suspect activity, or vendors with a track record of poor customer service, not shipping product, or shipping fake product. The list will be compiled from my own personal research along with input from you guys.

(06-22-2020, 08:56 PM)Diamond On the 10 th August I ordered 2 x 10g Tianeptine sodium and 1 x 5g Tianeptine sodium (US 200). I payed for UPS world saver 2 day shipping US 116 to Aus. My shipment was stalled at a UPS warehouse in Kentucky for 4 days due to a missing commercial invoice. I have sent emails to Diamond Suppliments every day now for 9 days with not one reply. Due to Diamond not supplying the invoice UPS has ‘returned to sender’ my shipment to Diamond in Salt Lake City. I have spent US 316.75 and received no product and no communication as to what is going on. I have used all the top vendors over the last 5 years and never experienced this unprofessionalism. As a verified customer I wrote a 1/5 star review ( couldn’t make it 0/0) outlining what happened On Diamond Suppliments website. The website claims a third party uploads reviews but mine was not uploaded. Not surprisingly only 5/5 star reviews are visible. If you are an international customer and require a reliable source it definitely should not be Diamond Suppliments Tianeptine. I am still waiting for some resolve Diamond Suppliments. Wrote:

Diamond has since been in contact with me and state they will reship with some extra.
(08-20-2020, 02:10 AM)Resolveplease Wrote: Diamond has since been in contact with me and state they will reship with some extra.

(08-26-2020, 06:39 AM)ResolvepleaseDiamond Supplements have not come through with their promise to send the order I paid US$316.75 for. It has been a week and no tracking number sent and not responding to emails. Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 02:10 AM)Resolveplease Wrote: Diamond has since been in contact with me and state they will reship with some extra.

Diamond Supplements have not resent my order. I paid them US$316.75 on the 10th August, now the 25th. I paid US 116 UPS world saver 2 day delivery, it was scheduled to arrive 14th Aug. Due to missing commercial invoice it was returned to them. They promised to reship ASAP with extra and still no word to emails.
Thanks for the update, was considering diamond supplements but not so sure anymore.
One vendor to be aware of would be meridianbotanicals.com

Their site is up and then the next day "down for maintenance". I had a 
first good impression, as they were very helpful explaining their products.
I placed an order soon after having a email chat. Never got a email confirmation or the products i ordered nor did i hear from them again, but they did however take money from my card.

Would not recommend
(02-21-2021, 01:04 PM)frenzycat Wrote: One vendor to be aware of would be meridianbotanicals.com

Their site is up and then the next day "down for maintenance". I had a 
first good impression, as they were very helpful explaining their products.
I placed an order soon after having a email chat. Never got a email confirmation or the products i ordered nor did i hear from them again, but they did however take money from my card.

Would not recommend

Thanks for the heads up!