Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oxiracetam (nootropicsdepot.com)
Oxiracetam

you all know what it is so I just wanna talk about my first intake which was today.

I took 750mg sublingually around 7:00am, a second serving around 11:30am and a third one (because I felt nearly nothing) around 3:00pm.

It is very very subtle, could it be that I am non responder ? who knows, but there is definitely no focus, no other feelings, nothing...

this was my second Racetam after Phenylpiracetam. I think I will stay with Phenyl  Big Grin

When it comes to focus I will go for my good old focus stack:  100mg Theacrine, 30mg Noopept and 150mg Uridine. 

cheers
Nice. My only experience with Oxiracetam was in the TruBrain stack. Honestly can't imagine another racetam topping Phenylpiracetam in terms of stimulation and physical endurance.
exactly Fallon. I took today 200mg Phenypiracetam sublingually 7:00am in the morning, and man...it is amazing, it is 4:45pm and I can still feel it...what a huge difference to Oxiracetam!!!
I read that adding sulbutamine and theobromine or 85% dark chocolate to phenylpiracetam can make it euphoric